PDA

View Full Version : Victor Martinez GU Bats/Jerseys/Helmets, etc.

dcgreg25
04-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I am back searching to grow my Victor Martinez GU collection. I already have several Indians jerseys and a home, road, BP, catchers gear and batting helmet from last year with the Red Sox and am primarily looking for items from his time with the Indians or WBC items. If you have anything you would consider selling or trading drop me an email.

MUSEOVEN
04-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Hello I Have One Game Issued Victor Martinez Jersey Of The Venezuelan League.. My Mail Is museoven@hotmail.com

TigerSteve
04-21-2010, 07:37 PM
I have a nice Game Issued bat. It does have his number on the knobs and some bat rack marks so it made it to the bat rack but it was not used. From 2006. Email me if interested,
steve
shortyx517@hotmail.com

dcgreg25
04-21-2010, 07:59 PM
I have a nice Game Issued bat. It does have his number on the knobs and some bat rack marks so it made it to the bat rack but it was not used. From 2006. Email me if interested,
steve
shortyx517@hotmail.com

Steve, thanks for the email but I am looking for used bats not GI. Thanks anyway.

dcgreg25
04-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Hello I Have One Game Issued Victor Martinez Jersey Of The Venezuelan League.. My Mail Is museoven@hotmail.com

Payment sent on this jersey but still looking for more if its out there. Thanks!