PDA

View Full Version : legaleagle92481 did you finally get your Keyshawn?

JasonBanz
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Looks like Holmes is going to be a great addition to the team. What's your take? My personal take is I am hating all this Jets news. The Jets might be the elite team in the AFC East this year......and I don't like it!

legaleagle92481
04-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Looks like Holmes is going to be a great addition to the team. What's your take? My personal take is I am hating all this Jets news. The Jets might be the elite team in the AFC East this year......and I don't like it!

i saw it last night on yahoo sports and literally almost fell out of my chair. what a steal for only a fifth round pick. holmes is defintely a top ten wideout. with him, edwards and crotchery the jets will finally have a passing game for the first time in awhile. however, there is risk involved. he is suspened for the first four weeks of the season by the nfl and if the passing game is going good and he comes back in week 5 incorporating him in could distrupt the chemistry. also him or edwards could launch into a keyshawn like give me the damm ball routine if they perceive the other to be getting more throws from sanchez. another issue is his contract ends at the end of the year so this could be only a 12 game thing. also if he has another drup messup he is suspended for a year. but then you don't get a guy like this if there is no risk involved so hopefully it will work out well. if they get Jason Taylor and some youth on the dline and more secondary depth in the draft they will be the team to beat this year.

legaleagle92481
04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Will The Dolphins trumped the Jets. Marshall is an absolute beast and more than tops Holmes and it looks like they will resign Jason Taylor. Gotta hand it too you guys.

JasonBanz
04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Will The Dolphins trumped the Jets. Marshall is an absolute beast and more than tops Holmes and it looks like they will resign Jason Taylor. Gotta hand it too you guys.

Well man, regardless of what happens the AFC east will be the division. I really think the Jets and Dolphins may be pushing the Patriots out of the way. In my opinion someone else needs to reign in that division. Marshall is definitely a great pick up and I am stoked. I never thought it would happen. Plus it may get Henne to look a little better because he has someone who will catch!