PDA

View Full Version : Just made it home from Japan...

murfsteve25
04-11-2010, 09:57 AM
most everything i have been buying for the past year has been shipped to my parents house. So i have not seen anything for my own eyes. I finally flew into Ohio today and when i arrived at my parents house, i went straight back to my old bedroom. It felt just like christmas. Tons of unopened boxes full of memorabilia. Everything looks so much more awesome in person than just in the photos. My David Justice world series jersey is deff the highlight of my collection, this bad boy looks so awesome. You can really tell that this is a very nice "vintage" jersey.

tigerdale
04-11-2010, 01:06 PM
welcome home!! Enjoy every minute looking at your stuff, you deserve it!!!

Fnazxc0114
04-11-2010, 11:57 PM
welcome home murf.

murfsteve25
04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for the kind words. Been getting a lot of emails as well.

I am not home to stay, just for a quick 30 days of leave, then i go back to Okinawa till December. Unfortunantly because i had to come home sooner than expected, I am not going to be able to make the trip to Boston/HOF museum. I am deff disappointed but as long as Fenway is not going to be torn down in 2010 I can safely say there is always next year!

WadeInBmore
04-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Steve...

Welcome Home! Albeit a quick stay, I'm sure you are gonna love every minute :) Fenway and the HOF aren't going anywhere anytime soon, or so say my contacts :) Be well.

wade

skyking26
04-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for the kind words. Been getting a lot of emails as well.

I am not home to stay, just for a quick 30 days of leave, then i go back to Okinawa till December. Unfortunantly because i had to come home sooner than expected, I am not going to be able to make the trip to Boston/HOF museum. I am deff disappointed but as long as Fenway is not going to be torn down in 2010 I can safely say there is always next year!
Enjoy being home. Be safe and thank you for what you do for our country...

Best,

murfsteve25
04-16-2010, 07:09 AM
Enjoy being home. Be safe and thank you for what you do for our country...

Best,
Thanks for the words.