PDA

View Full Version : Rangers new owner sitting amongst the fans

Fnazxc0114
04-10-2010, 02:32 PM
its kind of funny they just showed him sitting in left field and nobody knows who he is, or everybodys leaving him alone. Goodbye hicks you wont be missed.

ballofbases@hotmail.com
04-12-2010, 01:59 AM
I couldn't agree more. Hicks was never interested in winning. As a fellow collector and Rangers fan, it is good to see new ownership coming in.

Michael
Ballofbases@hotmail.com

cjclong
04-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Fnazxc)114, I think we are all glad Hicks is gone, or will be soon. Do you know who is handling the Rangers game used items now? Last year it was a guy named Eric. When I was in the Grand Slam shop this weekend they said Eric is no longer with them.

Fnazxc0114
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Im not sure who's handling the game used now, but i dont like the way its set up. I asked the guy working in the store the other day if he could check and see if there were any andrus bats in stock. He didn't even know how to spell his last name, and i had to tell him what his first name was.

legaleagle92481
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
In fairness Hicks did try and he did bring dallas a championship in hockey with the stars. They just made alot of boneheaded moves. The chan Ho park contract insane. the millwood contract insane. the Adrian gonzalez-chris young trade beyond insane. The ARod signing to a record contract beyond what anyone else would pay at the time when they were not close to winning it all and trade where they paid most of his salary for him to play for the yankees crazy. but the guy did spend money and make acquistions. i hate the guys who do nothing but pocket revenue sharing alot more. imagine how good the marlins would be if the owner actually invested in the team? or look at the padres and pirates they trade every goodplayer they get and spend almost no money year after year. or the nats who couldnt even sign their top pick (Aaron Crow) two years ago.

LastingsMilledge85
04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
The Nats have been spending and don't blame ownership in Stan Kasten for their issues with players signing. Blame former GM Jim Bowden that wanted nothing, but to reunite his losing Reds team again. With Mike Rizzo signing players will get done (i.e. Strasburg and Zimmerman extension), they still won't win though.