PDA

View Full Version : EBAY seller brewers1994 (manica71) is back!!

SkubeBats
04-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Hello,
I just wanted to let everyone know that Manica71 is back selling on EBAY. He is now going by the name brewers1994 instead of his old name. He has just listed some items on EBAY and has sold a few items on there. If you bought or are bidding on his items I would stop and do a search on here for the name Manica71. He's sold many, many questionable items over the past few years, nothing but trouble. When you question his items he get's upset and starts going of on you. From what I know I wouldn't buy from him and would stay far away from him and his items.

legaleagle92481
04-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Hello,
I just wanted to let everyone know that Manica71 is back selling on EBAY. He is now going by the name brewers1994 instead of his old name. He has just listed some items on EBAY and has sold a few items on there. If you bought or are bidding on his items I would stop and do a search on here for the name Manica71. He's sold many, many questionable items over the past few years, nothing but trouble. When you question his items he get's upset and starts going of on you. From what I know I wouldn't buy from him and would stay far away from him and his items.

thanks for the info but doesn't that apply to most ebay sellers? for every legit one it seems like there are three crooked ones.

SkubeBats
04-11-2010, 01:02 PM
The Matingly bat he is selling now is fake!! He bought this bat about a month ago on EBAY and now it has pine tar and other marking on it. You can look at another post about his items under the auction section on here under post Don Mattingly GU bat and Ryan Braun & Prince Fielder GU hats. Look the 2 pictures of the Mattingly bat and tell me what you think. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS ITEMS.....