PDA

View Full Version : elbooman - Dwayne Wade shoes on eBay

sportscentury
04-06-2010, 04:00 AM
airrok13 (GUU userid: elbooman) has the following pair of Dwayne Wade "game worn" shoes on auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dwyane-Wade-Game-Worn-Signed-Jordan-PE-Shoes-2009-10_W0QQitemZ180490506008

elbooman, who goes by Dylan Burstyn and Jared Rok, offered me these shoes before they went to auction on eBay. I checked numerous games from the 2009-2010 season, and very closely checked the games from the period that I was told the shoes were from, but I could not find a style-match. When I shared this information with Dylan/Jared, he/they said that shoes must be practice-worn. Just thought I would share this information as we have had some discussions on GUU about "elbooman" in the past.

Chris and Mods, please do not delete this post as I have followed all GUU rules and I saved the email exchange between Jared/Dylan and me showing that I talked to the seller before making this post. I'm not saying that the shoes are fake. I'm just sharing factual information and trying to help the GUU community. As with the Durant shoes I provided factual information about, this seller is also a GUU member and I invite him (or, in this case, them?) to respond to this post.