PDA

View Full Version : meigray population

joshmiller0
04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Bought a jersey off of ebay with number AM001000. Tried to find the meigray population report for nba 06 - 07, but couldn't find it. Went to nba.com and there's a place where you can put in the number... nothing came up... Can someone please supply me with the population report or a place where I can verify the jersey? Thanks.

BarryMeisel
04-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Josh,

That jersey was part of a set retained by the team, and so they likely never reported the numbers to the NBA Database.

Happy to confirm, though.

The jersey should be an 06-07 blue Jared Jeffries, autographed, with an 05-06 year tag in the hem. Size 50 + 4.

Hope this helps,
Barry

joshmiller0
04-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the info... Great website and business you've got going. Was really looking forward to getting some of the all star/rookie stuff on nba.com, but it was stormed by two buyers which is apparently something common over the past few years. That being said, I wasn't able to get anything of Brook Lopez's and was wondering... I know they're not having a stellar year, but any chance in getting some game used jerseys from the nets? Thanks.

mbenga28
04-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi Barry, will MeiGray be including more NBA teams in the game worn program for next season? We're really excited to hear JO Sports will be introducing some additional NFL teams, and would be great if MeiGray could do the same with the NBA. thank you.