PDA

View Full Version : Paul Molitor And Robin Yount-batman And Robin Poster

jobathenut
03-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi there-This was a poster the milwaukee brewers did during thier playing days as teammates on the brewers.It had both of them dressed up by a car and it says "batman and robin" on the poster.My brother used to be a huge paul molitor fan and this was his holy grail item.And he was never able to get one back when he was a molly fan.Anyways,molitor is doing a signing coming up here and i would love to get this poster and have molitor sign it for my brother.It would mean alot to me if i could finally track down this poster for him.And there is a very meaningful meaning behind it.Please if you have one and are willing to sell at a reasonable price as money is tough right now.Please "pm" me.Thanks:)

staindsox
03-30-2010, 08:53 AM
Just to give you a heads up, it is pretty rare and I have seen one or two in perfect condition sell for more than $100 on eBay over the last few years.

mattsr
03-30-2010, 07:17 PM
good luck finding it. yes the are very rare. the last 2 on ebay in the past 2 1/2 years i bought. one for my brother and one for myself. we were able to get both signed by yount and molitor. im always looking if i find one ill be in touch. good luck

SkubeBats
03-30-2010, 08:43 PM
I know the poster is hard to find, but what I have is even harder to find. I have 2 original cardboard displays for these posters. This display is made of cardboard and has the same picture as the poster. I have both displays signed by Yount & Molitor. These are the only 2 cardboard displays I have ever seen. Good luck finding a poster!!

jobathenut
03-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Thanks to you guys for posting on here about this.I was hoping that one of you had a poster and not just talking about how hard it is to find them.As i said my brother was a huge molly fan so i was already aware on how hard it is to find this poster.My brother has tracked some down over the years that he was a fan but the sellers always wanted too much for them.........................SKUBE BATS-I knew if anyone had one it would be you.When i posted this i was going to address it to you.I love the idea of the cardboard display and would be interested.But as i said in my post.That molly is doing a signing so i was looking for a unsigned poster to get molly to sign it for my brother but thanks anyway...................Well if anyone has one please post on here or send me a "pm".The signing is next weekend so time is very limited-thanks

harpt
03-31-2010, 09:31 AM
I have this poster. The guys I collect are listed below (though I am sure folks on this forum know this by now...lol). If you have any interesting trade offers, please email them to me.

gatexautograph
04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
I have the batman / robin poster. I know it is past the signing but Molitor signs alot ( every twinsfest ). I would sell it for $70 plus $5 shipping.

jjsportz
04-25-2010, 08:15 PM
gatexautograph What condition is the poster? Do you have any pics of it?
Thanks

BrewMan
04-26-2010, 08:02 PM
I have the batman / robin poster. I know it is past the signing but Molitor signs alot ( every twinsfest ). I would sell it for $70 plus $5 shipping.

I have been looking for that poster for years. If you are still interested in selling I certainly would be interested in buying.Thanks.