PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Boog Powell Items

BradleyERyon
03-29-2010, 11:39 AM
I am looking any and all Boog Powell items. Specifically looking for game used jerseys, bats, etc.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!!

Bradley

bradleyryon@windstream.net

ironmanfan
03-29-2010, 11:46 AM
you may want to contact member Skyking26 (Bob), as I know he had a Powell Indians top available awhile back.

skyking26
03-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Sold to Byron a few months ago. Thanks Ironmanfan! Byron was great to work with...

BradleyERyon
04-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Still looking any Boog Powell game used items. Also interested in other game used items of the Oriole greats and current Orioles.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far. It is much appreciated.

Thanks!

baltimorewashington
06-14-2010, 08:32 AM
The National Sports Collectors Convention will be in Baltimore this year(Aug.5-8) and should be a good place to pick up some game-used Orioles items. You can also check out my website, www.parkwaypastimes.com (http://www.parkwaypastimes.com) for lots of Orioles equipment and memorabilia.

bluejay4eva34
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Hello,
My name is Ian Jefferson and I contacted whoever is in charge of parwaypastimes.com..I was looking to try and see if you still had my father Jesse Jefferson's #38 Orioles jersey..I had talk to Steve a few weeks before my father lost his battle with prostate cancer. I just really wanted to know if the jersey was still available. It would really mean a lot to me to have that jersey with me where it belongs. Thank you.64921