PDA

View Full Version : Just got this from NFL Auctions...

chaidinar
03-27-2010, 10:32 PM
... and wanted to know everyones opinions/suggestions. I received this QB towel today, and it has great game use, PLUS a good amount of mildew. The COA is completely saturated, and even has mildew covering it. My question is, do I: 1. Leave it as is. 2. Wash it. 3. Try and return it to NFL Auctions, 4. Other suggestions? I also received some wrist bands which were in the early stages of the same thing, with the COA already almost destroyed. Would they replace the COA? Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ivo610
03-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Just call Scott Miller and send it back. That thing is nasty.

neverfinished94
03-28-2010, 07:55 AM
wow!

skinsfan0521
03-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I'd return it. I'd also suggest that they DON'T do this with their items anymore. I don't know if that game was a rain game or if all that is just from sweat, but they need to be smarter than that. I bought an autographed football from them once and it was smudged during shipping (could see the ink pen smear on the inside of the box) when I got it, so they sent me another one, also smudged. Then, after that, they said "too bad, you can return it for a refund, but not replacing it anymore".

Their customer service is a little odd, but in the end I got my money back and I'll just have to buy another one sometime. You'd think that a the company taking care of NFL Auctions would have it a bit more "together", but in the end, I was happy with how they handled the situation.

sonic
03-29-2010, 12:22 PM
That's absolutely disgusting. I'm amazed that they'd ship something out like that.

suave1477
03-29-2010, 12:29 PM
I would say if you do plan on keeping it.

Lay it out get a a hair dryer and blow hot air on it as soon as possible. To get all the moisture out and kill the mildew.

If you do not eventually it will keep getting worse and worse and eventually just erode away.

punch
03-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Ewwww, i'd send that back.

chaidinar
03-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks everyone. Trust me, I was just as surprised when I opened the box and found that sitting at the bottom. I emailed NFL Auctions today, and am awaiting their reply. Does anyone happen to have the direct number for Scott Miller? Thanks again.

jhunt28
03-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Thanks everyone. Trust me, I was just as surprised when I opened the box and found that sitting at the bottom. I emailed NFL Auctions today, and am awaiting their reply. Does anyone happen to have the direct number for Scott Miller? Thanks again.

212-450-2552

chaidinar
03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
212-450-2552

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will give him a call tomorrow.