PDA

View Full Version : Looking for game used items of-kyle farnsworth and some other players

jobathenut
03-27-2010, 03:51 AM
I am looking to get a game used item from one of these players-kyle farnsworth (perfer yankees)...butch wynegar...todd walker...adam dunn...jason giambi....and of course joba....The problem is i do not have the funds to buy anything.So i was wondering if anybody who had any game used items of those players would be interested in making a trade for them.I don't have any game used items to trade.But i do have some nice yankees items like danbury mint items.And also pittsburgh pirates oddball items.Also have items from other sports teams like the pittsburgh steelers i would be willing to trade.I have tried to sell some of these items on here in hopes to use what i got to but something from these players but have had no luck in making one sale on here.So i figured i would give this a try.And i asked one of the moderators if it was alright and he gave me the green light to do it.I am one of the few on here that have my "pm" feature on so send me one if you want to trade.Thanks-

larry bourget
03-27-2010, 12:56 PM
I have a #44 Farnsworth 2005 home jersey and a #48 2008 road cool base jersey,.......but i am only looking to $ell.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

jobathenut
03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
I say that i can not buy and i need to trade.So not sure what the point is of this.But thanks-
I have a #44 Farnsworth 2005 home jersey and a #48 2008 road cool base jersey,.......but i am only looking to $ell.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

jobathenut
03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Please Only Post Or Send A "pm" If You Are Willing Trade For Your Items.....thanks

jobathenut
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyone interested in making a "TRADE" for any of the players.......Also willing to just sell my items also if interested in danbury mint items,tickets,programs etc......

sox83cubs84
03-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Joba:

IF the funds have improved, there's a 1999 Wynegar Rangers home gamer on eBay until 2:50 PM CST 3/19, and it was well under $50 the last time I looked.

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
03-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Dave-Yeah i know, my brother told me about it.And i wish i had the extra money from the "all about the dog" fund to do it.As i see that its not getting that many bids.But i have not had ANY luck selling things on here or other markets.But thanks for keeping me in mind and telling me.Yet another wynegar jersey i cant buy.But my luck is bound to change,right?
Joba:

IF the funds have improved, there's a 1999 Wynegar Rangers home gamer on eBay until 2:50 PM CST 3/19, and it was well under $50 the last time I looked.

Dave Miedema