PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Seahawks Game Used Helmets for Sale

NFL_Fan
03-17-2010, 10:38 AM
I am offering the following original game used Seattle Seahawks helmets:

- Julius Jones 2008 season with GU decal USD 400
- Darryl Tapp 2007 season with dark visor, autographed by Darryl at the Pro Shop at Qwest Field on Dec. 15, 2009 USD 400
- Deon Grant 2008 season with clear visor and GU decal USD 400

All helmets have the players numbers` stickers inside and apart from the Julius Jones helmet have the Seahawks barcode sticker inside. They come directly through the Pro Shop at QWest Field. They can be photomatched at gettyimages.com. They all show very good game use.

The above prices are below what I paid for them. However I am open to all offers and in case you should have any questions please contact me
frank.diehl15@web.de

I will of course gladly provide you with pics of the helmets.

I am a serious collector of game used football helmets and do NOT sell any fakes!!!

Thank you.

Frank

NFL_Fan
03-18-2010, 04:05 PM
The Tapp helmet is sold.

Larry Pelliccioni
03-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I have never met this person but I can tell you that through his communication that Frank is "first class" all of the way. I am trying to find one of his wants in hopes of getting one of the above but I am compelled to share my experience that he is a very, very polite gentleman with great manners.
Larry Pelliccioni

princip
03-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I have never met this person but I can tell you that through his communication that Frank is "first class" all of the way. I am trying to find one of his wants in hopes of getting one of the above but I am compelled to share my experience that he is a very, very polite gentleman with great manners.
Larry Pelliccioni

Yep, Frank is the real deal. We have been corresponding for quite some time now. I only wish one of these helmets he's selling was the newer Revolution Speed, cuz that's the only thing I'm lookin' for in the new blue.

princip
03-19-2010, 03:40 PM
The Julius Jones and the Deon Grant, with the Gene Upshaw decal, are quite unique though.....hmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

kings418
03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
I just received the Tapp helmet from Frank and it is great. Frank was great to deal with and his communication was great. This is a great opportunity to pic up a nice helmet at a very fair price. Thanks again Frank.

Vince

dcgreg25
11-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Dredging this thread up to see if anyone here bought the Julius Jones helmet. If anyone bought the helmet and would consider selling it, I would be interested. I emailed the seller and he indicated he had sold the helmet and did not have contact info for the buyer. Thanks!