PDA

View Full Version : Twins to start selling Game Used Memorabilia at team store

dcgreg25
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
I noticed this article and thought it might be of interest to any Twins collectors on here. Add them to the long list of team shops selling GU Gear.

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/twins-will-sell-game-worn-gear/

harleighb
03-16-2010, 03:16 PM
The Twins currently sell game used items through their Pro Shops around town (which were somewhat recently sold to a third-party vendor), so the new location is a development but it doesn't change the fact that fans have always been able to get their hands on game used items. I'm just hopeful that the new space results in some more items making their way to market. I'd love to see more of the ST jerseys or St. Patrick's Day jerseys make their way onto the market instead of getting recycled or sent down to the minor league affiliates.

JeffB
07-24-2010, 11:32 PM
No kidding on the St. Patrick's Day jerseys from the Twins. I'd love to add one of those to my collection more than just about anything.

As I've stated in a thread or two, I work at that store. I was originally told we would not be carrying game used items, but as of mid-June, we know have a selection of balls, bats, lineup cards, jerseys and bases, which for $500 go as quickly as we can get them it seems.

thomecollector
07-25-2010, 07:01 PM
No kidding on the St. Patrick's Day jerseys from the Twins. I'd love to add one of those to my collection more than just about anything.

As I've stated in a thread or two, I work at that store. I was originally told we would not be carrying game used items, but as of mid-June, we know have a selection of balls, bats, lineup cards, jerseys and bases, which for $500 go as quickly as we can get them it seems.
Jeff,
Please send me an email.

JeffB
08-03-2010, 08:30 PM
An update of sorts, the game used bases for $500 were for the opening week of the stadium only and all others are $300 when we have them.

I've also taken an inventory of all the jerseys that we have in case you had any specific questions regarding players or styles. What we currently have on hand as of 8/2/10 range from $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $400 to $500 depending on player naturally.

We have jerseys from 2007, 2008 & 2009.

We have a lone 2006 Mike Redmond home vest with the Puckett #34 patch on the chest that is signed (and stained) still on hand. This is an oddity, as it's really the only stained jersey and the only signed one as well.

We have a lot of home blue alternates, road blue alternates (last worn in 2008) and road grey and some home whites & sleeveless vests, which are very much in the minority.

Before you even ask, no Mauer, no Morneau, no Young, no Liriano, no Span, no Punto, no Kubel and no Thome.

The only 2010 jerseys we will have until after the season are this years home white Jackie Robinson Day jerseys, which means none of the ivory throwback alternates are available at this time.

tilley72
08-11-2010, 09:58 PM
JeffB,

Can you send me an e-mail if you get a chance. Manningfan4ever@yahoo.com

-Andrew

psmachetti
08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
The only 2010 jerseys we will have until after the season are this years home white Jackie Robinson Day jerseys, which means none of the ivory throwback alternates are available at this time.

Are the ivory throwbacks the '65 pinstripes w/ Twins script crest? I'd love to get my hands on one of these.
Paul

cruwet
08-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi JeffB- Please shoot me an email if you get a chance- I'd love to enquire about a jersey from a specific player!

cruwet77@gmail.com

Jayworld
08-13-2010, 01:58 PM
An update of sorts, the game used bases for $500 were for the opening week of the stadium only and all others are $300 when we have them.

I've also taken an inventory of all the jerseys that we have in case you had any specific questions regarding players or styles. What we currently have on hand as of 8/2/10 range from $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $400 to $500 depending on player naturally.

We have jerseys from 2007, 2008 & 2009.

We have a lone 2006 Mike Redmond home vest with the Puckett #34 patch on the chest that is signed (and stained) still on hand. This is an oddity, as it's really the only stained jersey and the only signed one as well.

We have a lot of home blue alternates, road blue alternates (last worn in 2008) and road grey and some home whites & sleeveless vests, which are very much in the minority.

Before you even ask, no Mauer, no Morneau, no Young, no Liriano, no Span, no Punto, no Kubel and no Thome.

Jeff:
Could you please send me an email at jayworld@sbcglobal.net? I have a question. Many thanks, Jay

Klattsy
08-30-2011, 06:47 PM
I am wondering if any Minnesota residents can help me? I am hoping someone can make a call to the store (612-659-3963) to get some info on any Luke Hughes GU jersey's that may be left?

Please PM or email me (mklatt@iprimus.com.au) and I will let you know some more details.

Thanks in advance!
Mark.

rdeversole
08-30-2011, 06:59 PM

Hey Jeff! Please shoot me an email when you get a second. rdeversole@gmail.com