PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Memphis Tigers (basketball) gamers

Preston
03-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Looking for game used Memphis Tigers basketball jerseys, shoes, headbands, shorts, etc.

Can purchase or trade quality sports cards for.

DantleyHOF
03-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Preston,
Welcome to the bpard. I've tried to sending you a PM. You have yours blocked or won't allow PM. I have a bunch of Memphis Tigers game used baseball items. Example game used signed hat and game used signed batting gloves. I also have C-USA game used baseballs. All obtained directly from the players. Email me at Sureway321@aol.com (Sureway321@aol.com) B.F.

Preston
03-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Preston,
Welcome to the bpard. I've tried to sending you a PM. You have yours blocked or won't allow PM. I have a bunch of Memphis Tigers game used baseball items. Example game used signed hat and game used signed batting gloves. I also have C-USA game used baseballs. All obtained directly from the players. Email me at Sureway321@aol.com (Sureway321@aol.com) B.F.

Hey Dantley,

I'm not sure why my PMs aren't working...I'll check my settings... but I am only interested in basketball game used items for Memphis except football players that made it to the NFL. Well, I would be interested in Dan Uggla Memphis game used items.