PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Red Sox Auction

jgoldstein2000
03-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Anyone buy any of the Red Sox stuff on the Steiner auction (just finished)?

eisenreich8
03-15-2010, 07:42 AM
I got the Alex Gonzalez 2009 GW road jersey. I love it.

I got his 2009 Reds home white recently. And batting helmet. I like the guy (now with Toronto).

dcgreg25
03-15-2010, 07:55 AM
I ended up with the Victor Martinez road jersey and his red BP jersey. I am pretty sure the road jersey is his first Red Sox jersey but am working to photomatch it.

eisenreich8
03-15-2010, 09:02 AM
I ended up with the Victor Martinez road jersey and his red BP jersey. I am pretty sure the road jersey is his first Red Sox jersey but am working to photomatch it.

Now THAT is a great pickup! Congrats!

jgoldstein2000
03-15-2010, 11:39 AM

Greg,

I almost went for that and did not. I am glad I didn't as you and I have bid against each other in the past :)

I picked up an Ellsbury jersey from last year. My first alternate red.

If you get tired of the Martinez jersey let me know!

Jeremy

eisenreich8
03-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Greg,

I almost went for that and did not. I am glad I didn't as you and I have bid against each other in the past :)

I picked up an Ellsbury jersey from last year. My first alternate red.

If you get tired of the Martinez jersey let me know!

Jeremy

I got to watch some of the Sox/Twins ST game last night. Did you see where Ellsbury has switched to #2? A couple million fans with "46" souvenirs will feel let down, but you grabbed a nice jersey too.

dcgreg25
03-15-2010, 04:00 PM

Thanks! I had one guy who bid against me and drove the price up a bit but still worth it for my Martinez collection. I will post pics as soon as I receive it and have a chance to try to photomatch it.

Thanks Goldy for not bidding on it! I know we have cost eachother some money in the past.

jgoldstein2000
03-15-2010, 06:37 PM
I got to watch some of the Sox/Twins ST game last night. Did you see where Ellsbury has switched to #2? A couple million fans with "46" souvenirs will feel let down, but you grabbed a nice jersey too.

I guess I will be happy that I have an early model...