PDA

View Full Version : Kobe, LeBron, Duncan, Shaq, D-Wade, Durant, etc.

sportscentury
03-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Always looking for game worn uniforms, shoes, etc., of the very top NBA players. Olympic and FIBA items highly desired. Finals, All Star, Playoffs, Christmas Day, and Hardwood Classics jerseys and shoes highly desired. Only looking for game worn, please. Absolute top dollar paid for photomatched items.

I am interested in several players, including (but not limited to):
Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O'Neal, Dwayne Wade, Kevin Durant, Kevin Garnett (Celtics), Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Steve Nash, Tyreke Evans, Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Chris Paul, Yao Ming, Ray Allen, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Stephen Curry, Amare Stoudemire, Deron Williams, and Derrick Rose. I will also be highly interested in Blake Griffin items when he returns to league play.

I always pay in full immediately upon agreement of transaction.

Thank you.

matcauthon
03-15-2010, 06:39 PM
got some deron williams game worn shoes signed worn last night against the thunder...

sportscentury
03-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Andrew, thanks. Please email me at rgf2@hotmail.com.

Folks, if you have items you think I will have interest in, please shoot me an email at rgf2@hotmail.com. I rarely check the Items Wanted section. Thank you.

sportscentury
04-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Andrew, I never heard from you. Please email me. Thanks.

sportscentury
07-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Always looking to add to my personal collection. Looking for top game worn items from NBA stars of past, present, and future. Please read my first post in this thread for specifics. Thank you in advance. Email is rgf2@hotmail.com.

sox83cubs84
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
#24 becomes the youngest NBA player ever to reach 26,000 points in last night's Lakers loss to Denver...FREE RECORD-SETTING BUMP!

Dave Miedema