PDA

View Full Version : Question for Dave Miedema

Danny899
03-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Hello Dave,
I was wondering that if you are now no longer affiliated with MEARS or any other authentication company, would you consider starting to authenticate items again? I can remember and still have many of your old handwritten COA's! I'm sure I'm not alone in the belief that your knowledge is second to none in the hobby and certainly would be well received. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Hope you're doing well!

Respectfully,

Dan D.

sox83cubs84
03-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Dan:

Please e-mail me privately at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com .

Dave M.
Chicago area

sportscentury
03-11-2010, 05:42 AM
My two cents:
Dave, if you were to authenticate, I think a bunch of people would want to take advantage of your knowledge/services.

Danny899
03-11-2010, 02:08 PM
My two cents:
Dave, if you were to authenticate, I think a bunch of people would want to take advantage of your knowledge/services.

Reid, you are absolutely correct. I'll email the wizard himself and let you know how it goes. I have your email address.

sox83cubs84
03-11-2010, 02:15 PM
One and all:

My only hobby affiliation currently is with one auction house (Huggins & Scott). While seeking to remain exclusive with them as an auction house, I have willingness to offer services to collectors, as well. Email me at the loction below fo specifics, as I don't wish to go into full advertising mode on a thread devoted to discussing GU memorabilia.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com