PDA

View Full Version : Lets see your Dave King Kong Kingman collections.

larry bourget
03-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Who's Got it all, anybody want to share pics with the GUU Forum, Collection Big or Small show us all.

LB

skyking26
03-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Yankees159, a longtime member here, is also a longtime Kingman collector. I've bored so many with my collection, which pales in comparison to Todd Westover's Kong museum - that I think it time Todd show it for all the world to see.

Bring it on Todd. These folks here are bored with smalltime collections like mine. Do us a favor and show us some photos.

larry bourget
03-10-2010, 09:08 PM
RK, I never saw your collection, you would not bore me, let's see yours for starters.

LB

skyking26
03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
RK, I never saw your collection, you would not bore me, let's see yours for starters.

LB
Markize put my entire Kong collection on here in pictures back in December. Check it out and lmk what you think Larry! I'm sure the good people here would not be interested in seeing it again. It was 62 posts long!!!

larry bourget
03-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Markize put my entire Kong collection on here in pictures back in December. Check it out and lmk what you think Larry! I'm sure the good people here would not be interested in seeing it again. It was 62 posts long!!!

That's too much work to find it, why don't you bring it to the top, since it would be easier for you to find.

LB

skyking26
03-10-2010, 11:05 PM
That's too much work to find it, why don't you bring it to the top, since it would be easier for you to find.

LB
Probably because I'm braindead...I'll do that. Thanks for making me think for a change. I guess I needed that LOL. Look for it to the top young man....:rolleyes: