PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the new Mods

sportscentury
03-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Just a brief note to thank the new Mods. In a very period of time, you guys have really cleaned GUU up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your generosity, dedication, and excellent work. Thank you.

UGA-1
03-10-2010, 07:04 AM
I agree. The changes that have been made are excellent. Thanks for the effort you guys put in.

Manram
03-10-2010, 10:08 AM
I also would like to thank them for making the general sports discussion thread

tigerdale
03-10-2010, 11:05 AM
I agree.....great job to all of you....

mbrieve
03-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...

sox83cubs84
03-10-2010, 01:46 PM
The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.

Dave M.
Chicago area

Masimen
03-10-2010, 02:02 PM
I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!

sportscentury
03-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...

What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.

Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

allstarsplus
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM
What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

Reid - Good observations and you definitely aren't chopped liver! It is good to have you back as a regular again and all the comments here show that the improvements have made the GUU a better place.

I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!

As Masimen said, that sums it up well!

bigtruck260
03-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I moderate my own local boxing forum...so I truly understand what a daunting task it can be to keep this place under control. Y'all are doing it well. Much appreciated.

D

Rob L
03-10-2010, 03:11 PM
What a huge difference. The board is much more interesting. Keep up the great work!!!

sportscentury
03-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Reid - Good observations and you definitely aren't chopped liver! It is good to have you back as a regular again and all the comments here show that the improvements have made the GUU a better place.

As Masimen said, that sums it up well!

I was just kidding. I know mbrieve is really talking about Vikes066, G.V., and Aaron M.

:)

[How about these for some "blast-from-the-past" names? Calling Eric Stangel!]

metsbats
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the support. We like to see folks like Reid post again. Once we see kingjammy again we'll be one big happy family.

AWA85
03-10-2010, 08:50 PM
I was just thinking about shooting the Mods a message through the contact section about this same topic. The board has been much improved, and very organized!

Thank you all who have helped put it together.

flota89
03-10-2010, 09:07 PM
I agree. Everything seems to be going good now. Thanks mods!