PDA

View Full Version : Jose Reyes

Manram
03-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Was wondering what thoughts you guys had about jose reyes and his health. As well as do you think he will be able to play the full season this year, yes or no? Can he return to form of putting up numbers like he did in the past?? Just wanted to know

LastingsMilledge85
03-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I don't buy his injuries, personally I think he just doesn't want to play or Jerry. My prediction, the Mets trade for Guzman as their shortstop since Reyes will find some way to miss the season, and the Nats get to let their star Desmond play.

LastingsMilledge85
03-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Let ne rephrase that, what I would like to see happen.

legaleagle92481
03-07-2010, 11:15 PM
I suspect Reyes used HGH and that is the cause of his thyroid problem if you recall the same thing happened to Giambi. Performance enhancing drugs don't just help with power they help with speed also. Case in point was the guy who used to play for the Tigers and Marlins, Alex Sanchez I believe who was first major leaguer to test postive for roids and he was another speedster type. I always found Jose to be overrated and one of those guys who seems to be brittle although he was healthy for a couple of years there.

Manram
03-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I did not know that...... Could be a possibility