PDA

View Full Version : Redskins game worn helmets & jerseys, trophies, game balls

captainhaddock
06-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Looking for game worn Skins helmets and jerseys -- all eras, especially 1930s through 1980s.

Also looking for Redskins trophies and presentation game balls.

Please email me at captainhaddock@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Mike

captainhaddock
10-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Looking for game worn Skins helmets and jerseys -- all eras, especially 1930s through 1980s.

Also looking for Redskins trophies and presentation game balls.

Please email me at captainhaddock@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Mike

soxbats
10-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Mike, sorry I cannot help with your collection, but I did have a question. I see that you often place a classified ad in SCD. I used to do this too. What kind of response have you gotten in the last few years to your ad? I know that it may be the only game in town, but do you think it is still worthwhile?

Thanks

Jeff

Eric
10-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Just throwing my two cents in.

Earlier this year, I placed classifieds in 6 or so issues of SCD and never heard any response. Just when I was ready to call it a flop, I got a call from someone (who has since joined the forum) and have made many great trades for Chargers items I was looking for. Also found a great guy to discuss my team with.
Eric

captainhaddock
10-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Jeff,

I keep my ad running in SCD at this point purely out of optimism. I almost never receive any response, and, when I do, it rarely relates to what I said I was looking for in the ad. Over the years, however, I have had several experiences such as Eric describes. Just not recently. So I guess I am hanging on to the hope that it will happen again.

Mike

mchmaj
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM
would u want darrell green #28 game used redskins home jersey from 83-84
lmk
email me marchrisyr@aol.com
thanks