PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Rice Owls Football Helmet

Jayworld
03-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Game used Rice Owls football helmet. Helmet is in great shape with very little exterior wear, and helmet style was worn by Rice during the 1995-2007 seasons. Helmet is Riddell AF2 style, 7 1/8 size. Helmet has 81 written in white on interior side of both right and left ear holes. Also has NCAA sticker on left rear of helmet.

Wonderful piece of Rice and Southwest Conference history.

Please PM me or email me at jayworld@sbcglobal.net if interested.

$115 shipped or BEST OFFER. Also would be interested in trading for any common player San Diego Padres white or sand jersey.

I take money orders, please.

Jayworld
03-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Bump. $100 even includes shipping.

Open to trading for San Diego Padres items as well. Thank you.

Email me at: jayworld@sbcglobal.net

Jayworld
03-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Have a couple other game-used Southwest Conference ex-teams items, in addition to the Rice Helmet.

TCU Sideline Jacket - 1977-80 F.A. Dry era. This is a rare sideline jacket, size Large, made by Howe Athletic Apparel of Memphis. Jacket hits at about the hips and was worn by the coaching staff. TCU "swoosh T" logo in white sewed onto back, with some usage marks. Interior is faux gray fur type with hood. Has seven snaps on the front (some are missing some of the purple coating) and a drawstring at the bottom. Drawstring is black on left side and purple on the right. $150 OBO plus $15 shipping

Rice Owls Kevin Masek game used 1996 road jersey. Jersey is size 46 made by Russell Athletics. Shoulder numbers, Rice on front, and front and back numbers are screen printed; Masek is in navy letters sewn onto white nameplate. Lots of game wear, especially in the shoulders. $70 OBO plus $8 shipping.

Rice Helmet is $100 delivered OBO.

Contact me at jayworld@sbcglobal.net or PM.

Thanks!

Jayworld
03-27-2010, 05:14 PM
All items have now been listed on eBay. Thanks to everyone for your inquiries.

Thanks,
Jay

Jayworld
03-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Moderator, please remove this listing. Thanks!