PDA

View Full Version : Mike Specht

JCC1968
03-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Guys

I know on this board we very critical of people who try to cheapen or defraud our hobby. I agree 100% these people should be held accountable for their actions. I for once would like to talk about the " very positive" experience I had with Mike Specht. He reviewed a "game used" baseball bat I had recently purchased and I can't say enough "good things" about Mike. I am not writing to promote his serivce but, rather tell the board what a "great baseball guy" Mike is. He took the time to explain in detail his reasearch findings on my bat and made me feel like I personally had made the right choice. Mike again thank you for your help and insight. I look forward to sending more "game used bats" in the future.

Jason

sportscentury
03-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Guys

I know on this board we very critical of people who try to cheapen or defraud our hobby. I agree 100% these people should be held accountable for their actions. I for once would like to talk about the " very positive" experience I had with Mike Specht. He reviewed a "game used" baseball bat I had recently purchased and I can't say enough "good things" about Mike. I am not writing to promote his serivce but, rather tell the board what a "great baseball guy" Mike is. He took the time to explain in detail his reasearch findings on my bat and made me feel like I personally had made the right choice. Mike again thank you for your help and insight. I look forward to sending more "game used bats" in the future.

Jason

You are preaching to the choir. Mike is one of the very few individuals about whom I've never heard a single negative word. In this hobby, that is saying quite a bit! Can't imagine any GUU members will disagree. Glad your experience was good.

JCC1968
03-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Reid

You are pretty high on that list too. I have bought some outstanding things from you....still have the Barry Bonds bat

Jason

sportscentury
03-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Reid

You are pretty high on that list too. I have bought some outstanding things from you....still have the Barry Bonds bat

Jason

Thank you, Jason. That is very kind.

skyking26
03-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Mike has always been a gentleman and extremely helpful to me. Class act!