PDA

View Full Version : "Both-Teams": New Laker Auction Site!

encinorick
03-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Well, sorta.....anyway, as I said the other day, my kid goes to school in the West Valley of Los Angeles, and these guys are killing me with tuition. So instead of "generously donating money" to them, I decided to "generously donate" some Laker stuff, although it's not my game used Laker stuff, it's pretty cool for a Laker fan.

1. single signed official NBA basketbll signed by Kobe,
2. single signed official NBA basketball signed by Magic,
3. Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, and Jabbar signed official NBA basketball,
4. most interesting, a Team Issued 2002 Finals Shaq Lakers jersey(a full Mears Opinion A5) with 9/11 patch and Finals patch, signed and authenticated by JSA.

The school, of course scrambled all the information, but you can see it on www.sierracanyonschool.cmarket.com (http://www.sierracanyonschool.cmarket.com) , it's under "memorabilia." Any questions, ask away.

both-teams-played-hard
03-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Well, sorta.....anyway, as I said the other day, my kid goes to school in the West Valley of Los Angeles, and these guys are killing me with tuition. So instead of "generously donating money" to them, I decided to "generously donate" some Laker stuff, although it's not my game used Laker stuff, it's pretty cool for a Laker fan.

1. single signed official NBA basketbll signed by Kobe,
2. single signed official NBA basketball signed by Magic,
3. Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, and Jabbar signed official NBA basketball,
4. most interesting, a Team Issued 2002 Finals Shaq Lakers jersey(a full Mears Opinion A5) with 9/11 patch and Finals patch, signed and authenticated by JSA.

The school, of course scrambled all the information, but you can see it on www.sierracanyonschool.cmarket.com (http://www.sierracanyonschool.cmarket.com) , it's under "memorabilia." Any questions, ask away.

Thanks for posting this link. You are very generous to help your child's school. Get two parents trying to out-do each other, and any of those items could go sky high! Good luck!

encinorick
03-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks, both. Instead of the Laker gear, you can also bid on a lunch with Alec Baldwin....now isn't that precious. Best;)