Looking for:

Matt Diaz: Royals, TBTC Braves, Minors, FSU
Shawn Camp: Royals, Rays, Blue Jays, Syracuse Chiefs
Sami Salo: Any Patched shirts, Team Finland, Detroit Vipers
Oj McDuffie: Dolphins, Penn State

Also, any cheap Miami Dolphins jerseys

sugarpam
03-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Not sure if you've seen this, but the Jays have Shawn Camp's signed Canada Day (http://jaysshop.stores.truition.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=989&siId=4188686&catParentID=48774&scId=48774&catLevel=1&parentCatName=Name%20Plates)jersey for sale.

At $500 it's WAY overpriced in my opinion - especially considering he didn't even pitch in the game - but you never know what a player collector is willing to spend :)

-Pam

gingi79
03-29-2010, 11:13 PM
Game Used Matt Diaz bat reasonably priced would be nice. I know where all of the Rays shirts are, that leaves all of his Royals. Know where they are? Please email me.

Sami Salo styles I'm missing (collection is in signature) will garner mucho interest.

Shawn Camp is a $250 player in my opinion. Have a Rays with MLB Hologram from their September Away Series in Toronto in 2007? Very interested and willing to pay for it. Syracuse Chiefs, still willing to pay for it.

O.J. McDuffie Dolphins Game Worn? Yes, I'm very interested please email me any leads.

Gingi79@aol.com and I will respond to all offers, suggestions, leads etc. Ask around, I look for all Want Ads for people who help me and I am pretty good at finding stuff.

Want a Finder's Fee? Sure! McDuffie or Diaz or Salo jersey will get $25 finders fee on your friends items if you help me get it.

gingi79
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Still looking for these players. Have stuff to trade or $

CampWest
04-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Still looking for these players. Have stuff to trade or $

I know the Royals had at least a couple of Matt Diaz's jerseys for sale at the Royals Fan Fest a couple years back. They were like $79-99 each depending on the jersey. Unfortunately I do not know who bought them and I haven't seen them since. I'll keep my eye out around town and let you know if I see any of them.

Best of luck.

CampWest
04-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I know the Royals had at least a couple of Matt Diaz's jerseys for sale at the Royals Fan Fest a couple years back. They were like $79-99 each depending on the jersey. Unfortunately I do not know who bought them and I haven't seen them since. I'll keep my eye out around town and let you know if I see any of them.

Best of luck.

BTW, I'm a little nervous for you that the jerseys may have been purchased not by a collector, but by a guy whose last name is Diaz. In other words, he may have bought them to wear, not as a collectible item that he may one day sell. I recall talking to a guy (of latin descent) that year at Fan Fest (2008 I think) who was buying like 4-5 jerseys of a player (I'm not positive but I think it was Diaz). I asked him if he was a big fan of that player and he said, "nope, just like my name on the back". That guy and his wife I heard talking about how they never realized a guy with their name played on the Royals... (Diaz only played like 30 games before going on a tear with the Braves the next couple years)

Maybe it wasn't Diaz, but I think there is a pretty good chance it was. At that Fan Fest, I had nearly bought a Diaz jersey knowing he had been playing really well in Atlanta, but I decided to take a short walk around the Fan Fest before deciding whether to buy it or not. When I went back to take another look at the jerseys for sale, somebody had grabbed the Diaz home jersey I was most interested in and I think thats when I started the conversation with the guy buying his last name.

Anyhow, I don't want to crush your hopes, just wanted to let you know in case they don't surface, that might be why.

gingi79
04-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks Wes!

Yeah, I figured that was what would happen with them. He had a cup of coffee with the Royals, then was gone. I can't imagine there were a hell of a lot of shirts worn by him especially when he warmed the bench so often.

Hopefully he'll realize (or have a collector inform him) that as a player collector, I would gladly double his paid price for any and all Royals Diaz jerseys.

$79 for them from the Royals? Man that hurts! I'd have purchase all of them but hindsight is 20/10 in this case.

chipperhank44
04-16-2010, 08:19 AM
I was looking for Braves stuff on ebay and ran across this Diaz GU bat for $99.00 buy it now, if that interests you.

Here's the link - http://cgi.ebay.ca/2009-MATT-DIAZ-23-Atlanta-Braves-Game-Used-Bat-MARUCCI_W0QQitemZ260586357731QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH _DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3cac2843e3

gingi79
06-29-2010, 09:56 PM
My collection has swollen and therefore some wants have been filled. Here is an updated want list. I am a jersey collector almost exclusively. Not currently searching for bats or other equipment (Except a Sami Salo helmet)

Matt Diaz: Royals, TBTC Braves, Jackie Robinson Braves, Minors, FSU (Also, I know of a dealer who proports to have every jersey Matty wore for the Devil Rays. If you come across any of them, PLEASE EMAIL ME. I just got his Rays Gray, considering his career with them, it is believed to be his ONLY one. Any info to the contrary is greatly appreciated.)

Shawn Camp: Royals, Rays, Blue Jays, Syracuse Chiefs ( I know the team has a white one for $350, looking for more reasonably priced jerseys)

Sami Salo: Any Patched shirts (Garth Brooks, Katrina, Senators with "A") Detroit Vipers, Gradient (Maroon to Navy) Canucks, White Senators, Alternate Black Senators

OJ McDuffie: Dolphins, Penn State. Ideally a 93 or 94 teal but honestly, I'd love to own any of his shirts. Jim Yackel had one for sale once upon a time and I waited too long. Still regret it. Help make me loss this regret PLEASE!)

HH
07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Lelands has a Diaz game used collection up for auction.

sox83cubs84
01-17-2011, 09:16 PM
There's a 2004 Royals TBTC Negro League jersey and pants on eBay until 7PM CST Tuesday.

Dave Miedema

gingi79
01-21-2011, 12:10 AM
There's a 2004 Royals TBTC Negro League jersey and pants on eBay until 7PM CST Tuesday.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave, talking with the seller about getting that one because of your heads up!

PM me or email gingi79@aol.com if you can help, all messages are replied to with a thank you!

Some wants are because this board has awesome members who have done such a wonderful job looking out for my wants in the past. So I have wants for jerseys when the guys hasn't even played for the team yet! No less than 7 different members have made suggestions and emailed auctions/sales/items for sale that I wouldn't have obtained without their help. ANY Item you are looking for, send me an email, happy to look for yours too!

My collection has swollen and therefore some wants have been filled. Here is an updated want list. I am a jersey collector almost exclusively. Only currently searching for bats if you are willing to sell for $50 shipped or less. Don't want to waste your time on an email if you are selling for more. (Except a Sami Salo helmet)

Matt Diaz: PIRATES, Royals, TBTC Braves, Jackie Robinson Braves, Minors, FSU (To my knowledge, I own the only white and the only gray Tampa Rays jerseys he has worn, email me if you know of any others as they shouldn't exist)

Shawn Camp: Royals, Rays, Blue Jays, Syracuse Chiefs ( I know the Chiefs have a white one for $350, looking for more reasonably priced jerseys. Also I've spoken with Toronto, they are overpriced in my opinion as well. Anyone get one and wishing to sell in the secondary market, let's talk!)

Sami Salo: Any Patched shirts (Garth Brooks, Katrina, Senators with "A") Detroit Vipers, Gradient (Maroon to Navy) Canucks, White Senators, Alternate Black Senators (When he does his rehab stint with the Moose, already ordered that one :D)

OJ McDuffie: Dolphins white, Penn State. Thanks to an awesome member or 3 on this board, I got a rookie Teal in 2010. You guys rule.