PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Pirates Collection For Sale-souviner Baseballs,sga,oddball,etc-41 Items

jobathenut
02-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Hi there-I know this is not game used but thought i would see if anyone else collects oddball items like me.And because i cant do paypal i can not sell on greed bay so i thought i would try on here.I am looking to sell this as a collection.All items have been displayed in my pittsburgh collection.There are 41 items in the collection including-17 souviner baseballs....2 mini bats of the parrott and pnc park....a stack of napkins from pnc park....5 mini pencils from pnc park....pnc park first pitch coffee cup ( a little scratch in the picture).....last game at 3 rivers laynard.....2 2006 all star game laynards....2006 all star game patch......1974 all star game patch from upper deck on card..................sga items-last season at 3 rivers snoglobe with box.....snoppy bobble with box and ticket.....charlie brown bobble with box and ticket.....jason kendell bobble with box.....4th of july hat......hot wheel still in package....roberto clemete locker....pnc park replica (a little damage to lights) with box..................I am selling the whole collection for $250 which includes the shipping and handling for this.I can only ship in the usa and payment is by "postal" money order only-thanks

jobathenut
03-08-2010, 12:25 AM
83 curious people the first go around.Lets see how many i can get this time.Hey, if it was a store i would have alot of window shoppers.Just hoping one person will come into the store.That view thing is alot like greedbays watcher feature.Very decieving,as it gives you a false sense of people actually interested.Or people just bored and looking at posts.

jobathenut
04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
The collection is still for sale...

jobathenut
06-29-2010, 08:49 PM
259 views and counting.....still trying to find a buyer for the collection....

jobathenut
08-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Still For Sale.....

wiggi034
08-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I see you have lanyards for the 2006 ASG. Do you have tickets from this game?

jobathenut
08-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Yes i do as we sat in the home plate club.But i am keeping the tickets and thats why they are not part of this collection.Thanks for the question.Its nice to finally get a response on here.
I see you have lanyards for the 2006 ASG. Do you have tickets from this game?