PDA

View Full Version : 50's, 60's memorabilia and more!

momen55
02-25-2010, 08:39 PM
i met a gentleman who no longer has a need for all his stuff.
he told me he has stuff from the 50's to the 90's. he is selling alot of autographed baseballs. he told me his neighbor has a massive collection of phillies items. will meet again with him this weekend and see what he and his neighbor have.
hopefully i can walk away with something. :)

earlywynnfan
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
I collect WWII-era signed baseballs, and would love to know if he has any. Please let me know.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

momen55
02-28-2010, 04:58 PM
i met the guys and this is what they have. both have plenty of cards ranging from the 50's to the 90's, complete sets to individual cards, stars and commons. john has plenty of autographed baseballs, some he bought from galasso years ago and some he got personally. he also has a wayne gretzsky signed hockey stick, for you hockey lovers. he has sports impressions figures as well. reggie jackson, gaylord perry and frank robinson signed special edition photos.

the other guy fred, has plenty of cards from 52 bowman set to topps sets of all years as well as individual cards, and unopened boxes. he has plenty of vintage boxing memorabilia including ali stuff and thick stock cards from the 20's. he has vintage boxing magazines and programs. has a jerry west auto basketball, namath signed football as well. signed hockey sticks from the philadelphia flyers as well as 76'ers signed stuff.

if anyone wants to know more and possibly buy something, send me an email and i can get you the contact info for both gentlmen. oldz70@yahoo.com (oldz70@yahoo.com).