PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Aug '07 game-used SAM bat

nationals2k9
02-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Looking for just $250 delivered to first person who can pay me via Paypal. Bat was thought to be sold last week and buyer backed out. Made on Aug 15, '07 and used about 10 days later. Only one other two-tone I've seen and is owned by another Manny collector. Unsure which bat is pictured though I would guess it's his before this one.

The story of this bat, confirmed through a SAM rep, is Manny snatched a couple of these during a signing session. Apparently he liked the sound of the wood on the couple he took and just kept them. They weren't manufactured for game use but are essentially the same quality bat so they work just fine. This bat is uncracked with a couple of faint seem marks and pretty decent tar application. It also has rack marks and barrel end scuffing to some degree.

The SAM rep I work with is out sick today but I will ask her nicely to issue her version of the story behind this bat order in the next few days. I do not have the email chain saved since I'm with another team now.

Top bat only... all other bats sold! This is the closed eBay link if you want to see the original listing and bat ends: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120532050201&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT

Thanks, Mike
michael_benko@yahoo.com (questions)
michael.benko@nationals.com (Paypal)

Tedw9
02-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Ill take it. Paypal comming.

nationals2k9
02-25-2010, 05:46 PM
OK, thanks.

I'll ship tomorrow.

MB