PDA

View Full Version : q3clippers

Nnunnari
02-24-2010, 01:55 AM
What's with this guy? All of his auctions claiming his bats are "playoff used" or "rookie" when they're not. I know he's boys with Vlad and the Domincan players but come on guy stop trying to rip everybody off.

jetersbatboy
02-24-2010, 01:57 AM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=16347&highlight=q3clippers

You be the judge!

Nnunnari
02-24-2010, 02:05 AM
I remember seeing that thread Scott. I guess I thought he would've changed his ways once everybody was on to him. It's a shame because he gets some legit items, what a douche.

jetersbatboy
02-24-2010, 02:25 AM
I guess I thought he would've changed his ways once everybody was on to him. It's a shame because he gets some legit items, what a douche.

I agree 100%........

10thMan
02-24-2010, 05:41 PM
5-6 years ago, I bought several Bats from them. I still have several & I believe they are excellent examples from Vladdy. I have a 35 inch 1998 Sam Bat that is absolutely pounded, signed & uncracked. I watched their Auctions for years until the Prices got upwards of 600+

I believe their problems started after "home run" inscribed Bats were listed, then these Threads about the Derby Bat(s) really exposed some Issues. It`s obvious they`ve made huge mistakes listing & selling Bats.

I have several Home Run Bats from Q3 photomatched, One is a Trinidad model. Even the worse Sellers will have Great Product now & then.

Sean

Sean

Nnunnari
02-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Sean,
He gets some great Vlad bats and I do believe they're all great examples. I would just be cautious of any of these special, "homerun" or "playoff" bats from him.

On a side note, how do you guys add a signature to your posts?

Nick

Manram
02-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Sean,
He gets some great Vlad bats and I do believe they're all great examples. I would just be cautious of any of these special, "homerun" or "playoff" bats from him.

On a side note, how do you guys add a signature to your posts?

Nick

You go to User CP on the far left, and click on edit signature, and then it will let you type in what you want your signature to be

AROD313
02-27-2010, 01:19 AM
I just bought a 2009 playoff Vlad HR bat from them no inscription since Vlad will no longer add them and it's a perfect photomatch and was a a pretty good deal. Just have to be careful and do your research.