PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have anything of Jared Allen or Percy Harvin?

favrenvikes09
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Anyone have any game used or game issued items of Jared Allen or Percy Harvin? Is so plmk, my email is favrenvikes09@yahoo.com thanks.

perlman9
02-23-2010, 04:28 PM
You can keep checking the Chiefs Pro Shop. they just sold to someone on here I think a Jared Allen rookie game worn for $699. They are pretty stagnant and only seem to relist a new item when one sells, but can contact them or just keep the eyes peeled

Gillymo
02-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I think JO SPORTS gets all the Vikings stuff.

favrenvikes09
02-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah trying to work with them on an item hopefully. Their prices are a little higher but the jerseys are just super cool looking coming off the field unwashed.

punch
02-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah trying to work with them on an item hopefully. Their prices are a little higher but the jerseys are just super cool looking coming off the field unwashed.
Yeah, you're going to have to go through JO to get any current vikes Jerseys. Man they are spendy over there but they get them exclusively. Problem with the high prices they set is when they go out into the wild second hand, people want close to JO prices. Kinda sucks.

I've seen Jared give out his arm bands and gloves at training camp, but usually to younger people. If you got a kid, might want to send them there to bait him into giving up some gear. haha