PDA

View Full Version : My Thread removed?????

suave1477
02-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Ok this is interesting I post a thread a little while ago and noticed it is gone. So obviously it was removed by the moderators. I was curious as to why.

At first I thought to myself maybe by accident I went against a forum rule. So I re-educated myself on the forum rules and read them all again and just as I thought I didn't NOT go against any of the rules.

So I am curious to know why it was removed???

mbrieve
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Here it is, moved to the General Sports Discussion folder:

https://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=33479

BULBUS
02-22-2010, 02:08 PM
It was moved the the "General Sports Discussion" category.

Its a new section for OT topics.

suave1477
02-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Ahhhh ok I didn't realize we had a new section. Thanks guys for clearing it up.

dcgreg25
02-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Suave, I moved your post over to the new OT Sports section. There was no violation of rules, the post was just more appropriate for the OT Sports section. This is likely to happen fairly often with posts as everyone adjusts to having the new space for non GU but sports related discussions. Thanks!

joelsabi
02-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Ok this is interesting I post a thread a little while ago and noticed it is gone. So obviously it was removed by the moderators. I was curious as to why.

At first I thought to myself maybe by accident I went against a forum rule. So I re-educated myself on the forum rules and read them all again and just as I thought I didn't NOT go against any of the rules.

So I am curious to know why it was removed???

We are migrating posts into other folders that would be a better match for discussion.

One way to check whether a post was moved is by clicking your Username and selecting "Find all posts by [Username]." Bare with us as we make these adjustments.