PDA

View Full Version : Rays Fanfest

brianborsch
02-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!

legaleagle92481
02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Hello all,

I ama a huge fan of Evan Longoria. If anyone is going to Rays fanfest and they happen to spot a game issued Evan Longoria LVS bat (not game model), I will buy it off of them, if they buy it for me. As long as it is less than $400. Let me know!

Contact Mead Chasky Sports (MC sports on Ebay). They are Evan's exclusive g/u memorabilia agent. I bought a signed gamer that was MLB authenticated from them for $499 that he used for an RBI double against the Yankees and CC Sabathia. They had a few left on Ebay last time I checked and with the season coming up and the fact that they are likely to get more maybe they will cut you a deal.

shafrancollectibles.com
02-17-2010, 11:17 AM
If anyone is going and they have balls, lineup card or anything from 10/2/09, please contact me. Will pay a premium.

brad@shafrancollectibles.com

LWMM
02-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Do the Rays sell items of players who have left (e.g. Jonny Gomes) at their Fanfests, or just current players?

brianborsch
02-17-2010, 12:30 PM
I have tried Mead Chasky, but I am looking for game ready or game issued bats. Bats that show little to no use. He didn't have any when I checked. I don't know if he ever gets them. The two I have are from other sources. One was a forum member and the other was the Detroit Tigers through a charity auction.