PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with In the Game Fan Shop (inthegamefanshop.com)

TFig27
02-14-2010, 11:14 AM
I purchased something a month ago, have not received it, and they have not responded to emails or phone calls. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks
Tom

TFig27
02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
The owners name is Rick Villegas. Does anyone have any contact info on him?

I tried 2 numbers and 2 email addresses and nothing.

jetersbatboy
02-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Email sent

legaleagle92481
02-23-2010, 11:21 PM
I purchased something a month ago, have not received it, and they have not responded to emails or phone calls. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks
Tom

did you buy it off a website? did a charge appear on your credit card? i ask because it has happened to me before a few times from other sellers i would order something off the website, never get the item or get charged.

TFig27
02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Scott,

Thanks for the email, going through them now to see if I can find anything.

There was/is an item listed on his site. I emailed him about it and we worked out a price on it and I paid by paypal. Haven't heard from him since. I did a Paypal dispute. But the thing is, he provided a USPS delivery confirmation number and it just says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 26, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Paypal is seeing this as he shipped it. I think they just printed out the shipping online. I have to wait 30 days from the dispute. But if he cleared out his paypal account, I don't know what I can do. I tried a couple numbers and emails to him and nothing.

Mat2786@aol.com
02-24-2010, 07:58 PM
I would try emailing him as a different person interested in a different item and see if he responds and if he responds tell him you have a few questions that you'd like to ask him over the phone. Maybe he will then give you a number and you will be able to contact him then. Just trying to think of some ideas to help.

Matt

TFig27
02-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Good news to report, paypal refunded my money! I figured he would of cleared out his account and I wouldn't get anything back.

Thanks for all the help and info guys and Matt we think the same way as I had someone else try that, but no luck.

But, it's all good now.

Thanks
Tom