PDA

View Full Version : Aeneas: I may have something for you

Game Used Bats
02-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi,

Can you please email me at RichardsonA742@aol.com. I was refered to you from Andrew Lang.

Thanks,

Anthony

earlywynnfan
02-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I think Robert has long since left the building, sadly.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

bigtruck260
02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
I think Robert has long since left the building, sadly.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

I thought he was one of the mods that Chris selected...

TriplexXxSports
02-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I thought he was one of the mods that Chris selected...

I haven't seen a post from him since the Fall Auction. He may be a silent watcher, put he has not participated in a discussion in a very long time.

His last post was 11/22/09. I think it is safe to say we lost a very valued member.

both-teams-played-hard
02-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I thought Robert essentially worked for GUU. If I had any knowledge, or this supposed knowledge was worth anything, I would not post on this forum for free.

Rob L
02-11-2010, 11:18 AM
I haven't seen a post from him since the Fall Auction. He may be a silent watcher, put he has not participated in a discussion in a very long time.

His last post was 11/22/09. I think it is safe to say we lost a very valued member.

That's a drag. His posts were awesome and very educational. Another member that we have lost is Kingjammy24 (Rudy). He hasn't posted since 11-30-2009. I would have to guess that they are disgusted with the way this forum has gone.

beavisrules
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM
it seems like after the last auction ended, a lot of folks with tremendous insight and knowledge in the game used realm have left the forum. . . anyone know why specifically? the fact that many of them seem to have left after the last auction ended makes me wonder if something went bad on the business end of things. . .but I honestly have no idea, and was just curious if anyone else knew. It's a shame, because I found their information very educational. Chris, any input here that you are able to share?

bigtruck260
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Someone posted about this the other day....

I noticed that the GUU store is empty and that Steiner and JOSports seems to have left the building too - there was a thread asking about the next auction and it's feels like I am starting to learn less about GU stuff - and tiring of the bickering more. Can't say I blame Robert and Rudy.

There truly are some great people here that I enjoy 'hanging' with, but the unruly and frankly annoying trolls can kill that experience quickly.

BULBUS
02-11-2010, 01:13 PM
the fact that many of them seem to have left after the last auction ended makes me wonder if something went bad on the business end of things. . .

Thats what I was thinking. Definitely miss Roberts posts.