hiflyer56
02-08-2010, 05:45 PM
contact me at ....

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 06:01 PM
What's up!

hiflyer56
02-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I wanna talk to you privately, can you please email me, or shoot me back a message. ( i sent you one earlier)

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
What are you looking for?

Let me know and we can go from there.

It's all good here so .....

hiflyer56
02-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Just check your GUU messages.

sportscentury
02-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Now here is a meeting of the minds! Anthony Orso (aka Christopher Mandarino, Stephen Orso, Michael Orso)/hiflyer and Vic Fanatic (aka ???????)/Yankees.Stub.

What are folks' guesses as to how many times these two individuals have been banned from GUU combined?

oh yeah, almost forgot...
:D :D :D

frikativ54
02-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Now here is a meeting of the minds! Anthony Orso (aka Christopher Mandarino, Stephen Orso, Michael Orso)/hiflyer and Vic Fanatic (aka ???????)/Yankees.Stub.

What are folks' guesses as to how many times these two individuals have been banned from GUU combined?

oh yeah, almost forgot...
:D :D :D

Too funny. :D I don't know hiflyer, but my bet is that yankees.stub has been banned at least twice. :eek::p;)

LastingsMilledge85
02-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Uh oh! Is Buster/suicide squeeze back?:D :confused: :eek:

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Too funny. :D I don't know hiflyer, but my bet is that yankees.stub has been banned at least twice. :eek::p;)

If you are so much interest into my profile ... why do you check the archives of the person who got banned .... compare posts and threads ... and dont forget ... the broken english ... :D

See any similarity?

From what it looks like, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands ..... please investigate for the forum please.

I would love to know the rest of names you mentioned....

:D

camarokids
02-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Something smells fishy......:D:rolleyes::eek::):p

frikativ54
02-08-2010, 09:17 PM
If you are so much interest into my profile ... why do you check the archives of the person who got banned .... compare posts and threads ... and dont forget ... the broken english ... :D

See any similarity?

The pattern of capitalization for emphasis, the interest in game used baseballs, the liberal use of the ellipsis. I think I've seen it all before.

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Something smells fishy......:D:rolleyes::eek::):p

Must be the tuna I just ate and now the keyboard touching it.

My bad!

(by the way, what did those members did to get banned? Selling stuff? or better yet, selling fake stuff? or ..... just curious)

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
... ellipsis. ..

Big word.... I will need a couple days to know what it means and how it is related to GUU.

One thing for sure, I bet it related to education.

I will use it in a sentence when I am done with my homework!

Thanks!

LastingsMilledge85
02-08-2010, 09:34 PM
On a serious note...Stub, why can't you type in correct English? You sound like your three, an immigrant new to the language, or covering up something. Please don't take it the wrong way, just curious.

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:39 PM
On a serious note...Stub, why can't you type in correct English? You sound like your three, an immigrant new to the language, or covering up something. Please don't take it the wrong way, just curious.

None taken...LOL

Still cant beat a Milledge fan though ... got to give you alot of prop!

it's the new yorker thing... i dont know ... we talk funny in general!

LastingsMilledge85
02-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Um...what about being a Milledge fan? I don't get what you are trying to say.

Manram
02-08-2010, 09:41 PM
None taken...LOL

It should say i have to give you a lot of props :D :eek: ;)

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:47 PM
It should say i have to give you a lot of props :D :eek: ;)

LOL

fuggedaboudit

Not in school ... dont have to gramatically correct!

xpress34
02-08-2010, 09:48 PM
None taken...LOL

My father was a New Yorker and his father before him - and I have plenty of friends who are New Yorker's.

The way you 'talk' through your writing definately is NOT a New Yorker thing.

I should think other REAL New Yorkers would take offense to that comment.

Manram
02-08-2010, 09:51 PM
LOL

fuggedaboudit

Not in school ... dont have to gramatically correct!

You mean don't have to BE gramatically correct :D

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:51 PM
My father was a New Yorker and his father before him - and I have plenty of friends who are New Yorker's.

I would love to meet them .... will buy them a beer at the stadium!

Seriously!

Always have room for improvement ....

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
You mean don't have to BE gramatically correct :D

Use to work for a computer company ... fingers typed faster than words being thought off....

LOL

Wow.. suddenly we have missing word police....

Really?

Manram
02-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Use to work for a computer company ... fingers typed faster than words being thought off....

LOL

Wow.. suddenly we have missing word police....

Really?

Just trying to help you out

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Just trying to help you out

And I am very appreciated ....

Thank you !

(seriously...:D )

suave1477
02-08-2010, 10:11 PM

Funny you said that Xpress because before I could get my post in I saw someone addressed it. As I am a real New Yorker born and raised in Brooklyn and so were my parents and I can admit Brooklynites and New Yorkers do tend to mash words together or be a bit grammatically incorrect there is no way a New Yorker types or speaks the way you do Yankeestub.

Now on a lighter note this thread reminds me of a Seinfeld epsiode and I think, anyone who has watched Seinfeld knows where I am going with this one.

(In a Seinfeld voice) What's the thread about? NOTHING. It's just a bunch of Members talking about nothing. Are they talking about Game Used? NOPE. They are talking about NOTHING lol lol:D

xpress34
02-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Now on a lighter note this thread reminds me of a Seinfeld epsiode and I think, anyone who has watched Seinfeld knows where I am going with this one.

(In a Seinfeld voice) What's the thread about? NOTHING. It's just a bunch of Members talking about nothing. Are they talking about Game Used? NOPE. They are talking about NOTHING lol lol:D

'No Game Used for you!' - The GU Nazi :D:p:D

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 10:18 PM
'No Game Used for you!' - The GU Nazi :D:p:D

You..... HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD .....

'nuff said

sportscentury
02-09-2010, 06:21 PM
With Yankees.Stub banned (gosh, how I miss his insights and witticisms already!), I'd like to be the first to congratulate you, Anthony Orso/hiflyer56! You are the big winner in the battle of the recycled, multi-banned users. I'd gladly send you a prize, but there are just too many names and addresses from which to choose. Oh well.

http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif

Manram
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
With Yankees.Stub banned (gosh, how I miss his insights and witticisms already!), I'd like to be the first to congratulate you, Anthony Orso/hiflyer56! You are the big winner in the battle of the recycled, multi-banned users. I'd gladly send you a prize, but there are just too many names and addresses from which to choose. Oh well.

http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif http://www.nonstopsmilies.com/msn-emoticons/free/free-emoticon-10.gif

How did yankees.stub get banned??

MiLe HigH
02-09-2010, 06:34 PM
"BANNED in the U.S.A."

LastingsMilledge85
02-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Hypothetically speaking: If you were to keep getting banned and having the chance to come back under a new name, wouldn't you want to be on your past behavior? Or, am I missing the point, and these guys just like to cause problems, personally yankees.stub couldn't have been anymore annoying. So is that why he was banned or is it another reason? Also, was he formally hiflyer56?

frikativ54
02-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Hypothetically speaking: If you were to keep getting banned and having the chance to come back under a new name, wouldn't you want to be on your past behavior? Or, am I missing the point, and these guys just like to cause problems, personally yankees.stub couldn't have been anymore annoying. So is that why he was banned or is it another reason? Also, was he formally hiflyer56?

When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik

eisenreich8
02-09-2010, 07:55 PM
When people get banned from a forum they enjoyed, the goal is to cause problems under a new name. Take, for example, Buster. He was mad at me for reporting him under his old name, so he baits me under his new account. I didn't take the bait, but I understand his anger and the reason why he acted as he did.

Do I know who yankees.stub is? The answer is that I cannot be sure. Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make accusations unless I am 100% sure that I have got the right guy. That being said, I find it highly suspicious that the last two members' banned dates coincide with yankees.stub's join date.

Also, the interest in game-used baseballs was frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis. I also find it interesting that yankees.stub collected the Dodgers, given the interests of that same banned member.

Could these be merely coincidences? Of course. But I just thought I would throw this out there.

-Frik

And punctuation "fingerprints" are what led me to be 100% convinced that jays1fan immediately assumed another identity and began slamming "strangers" on the same date he was banned. Although I dimed him out, he is still listed as a "junior member", and not yet banned.

Another useful tool is to not feed the trolls. Some members innocently do not realize they're being had (I am one), but others think it's comical to encourage the charade, like the pips who chuckle in the classroom as the class clown tries to one-up the teacher.

People on here lament the loss of knowledgeable, contributing members of days gone by, but what is being done to recover them?

Are the class clowns gonna take over your school?

GarkoCollector
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
And punctuation "fingerprints" are what led me to be 100% convinced that jays1fan immediately assumed another identity and began slamming "strangers" on the same date he was banned. Although I dimed him out, he is still listed as a "junior member", and not yet banned.

Another useful tool is to not feed the trolls. Some members innocently do not realize they're being had (I am one), but others think it's comical to encourage the charade, like the pips who chuckle in the classroom as the class clown tries to one-up the teacher.

People on here lament the loss of knowledgeable, contributing members of days gone by, but what is being done to recover them?

Are the class clowns gonna take over your school?

So I am not the only one that saw that...glad to know I am less crazy than I thought.

eisenreich8
02-09-2010, 08:03 PM
So I am not the only one that saw that...glad to know I am less crazy than I thought.

:)

allstarsplus
02-09-2010, 08:27 PM

-FrikWhy even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

Your Post just adds to the drama. Lets get back to game used discussions.

frikativ54
02-09-2010, 08:30 PM

What are "punctuation fingerprints"?

frikativ54
02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper?

Dig myself deeper? Huh? I am not just speculating; everything I am saying is educated.

commando
02-09-2010, 08:40 PM
I love all you guys and gals. We're all are passionate about what we collect and sometimes rub each other the wrong way... Maybe that's the biggest sign of a true family!

frikativ54
02-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

I don't see why you feel the need to lecture me. Your constant picking on me, communicating on behalf of serially banned members, and un-friending me on facebook communicate your clear dislike of me.

I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

This site is a waste of my time.

Goodbye.

MLB_Authentic
02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know where the "like" button is???!!! :D

I don't see why you feel the need to lecture me. Your constant picking on me, communicating on behalf of serially banned members, and un-friending me on facebook communicate your clear dislike of me.

I'm through. I've had it with this site. And don't expect me to come back here any time soon. I don't need you lecturing me, which contributes to the same drama that you said you wanted to end.

Goodbye.

ironmanfan
02-09-2010, 09:12 PM

I've lost count of all the members who have vowed to stop posting, only to come back.......

Love the conviction of these Drama Club members

allstarsplus
02-09-2010, 10:16 PM

Frik wants to convict a prior banned member publicly based on her comparisons of English and connection to Dodgers and game used baseballs.

Originally Posted by frikativ54 http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=186910#post186910)

-Frik

Offline I baited Frik to make sure I wasn't reading between the lines incorrectly, and sure enough she thinks Yankees.Stub is none other than Suicide_Squeeze aka Steve Mears.

I won't do what others have done and paste her email. I just wanted to defend Steve as he can't do it himself.

Innocent until proven guilty so that was my reason for my other post:

Why even speculate and dig yourself deeper. The person is banned.

So Frik, as you wrote

Goodbye.

I say to you goodbye and at 25 years old life is too short. Enjoy the hobby and along the way keep in mind we all have a lot to learn no matter what our age is.

Genke
02-09-2010, 10:35 PM
A heartfelt and sincere thanks from us all, Andrew Lang.

..for the suggestion about getting back to game used, of course.

bigtruck260
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM

-Frik

Frik - I see where you are going with this, but the person you are thinking of is (I really hope) smarter than that...

But, like you said - I'm not 100% sure anymore either.

bigtruck260
02-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Anyone else look for authenticators during the Superbowl - or did anyone notice jersey changes between quarters/halves?:confused:

sportscentury
02-10-2010, 11:53 PM
To the user who sent me a PM about Anthony Orso/Christopher Mandarino/hiflyer56 and his fraudulent activity on this forum, please email me directly at the email address listed in my signature. Unfortunately, because of the increasing fraudulent activity on GUU, I am no longer going to respond to PMs.

frikativ54
02-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Offline I baited Frik to make sure I wasn't reading between the lines incorrectly, and sure enough she thinks Yankees.Stub is none other than Suicide_Squeeze aka Steve Mears.

I am getting totally sick of the baiting and games going on. It's simply wrong to bait me over emails and then post the synopsis on GUU.

I won't do what others have done and paste her email. I just wanted to defend Steve as he can't do it himself.

Steve can't defend himself?!?! Are you serious? He keeps coming back under different names and baiting me constantly, whether it's as suicide_squeeze, Buster, and now Genke.

I thought you were above the games, Andrew. But I guess not. Steve is on the forum responding in this very same thread, yet you say he's not here to defend himself. Stop the madness. It's enough already.

Genke
02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
I am getting totally sick of the baiting and games going on. It's simply wrong to bait me over emails and then post the synopsis on GUU.

Steve can't defend himself?!?! Are you serious? He keeps coming back under different names and baiting me constantly, whether it's as suicide_squeeze, Buster, and now Genke.

I thought you were above the games, Andrew. But I guess not. Steve is on the forum responding in this very same thread, yet you say he's not here to defend himself. Stop the madness. It's enough already.

frikativ54, I don't have any idea who you are or why you are so filled with drama, but my name is Genke Cholada. I live in Las Vegas. I have no idea who this guy is you refer to, other than what I have read in past posts. You are once again mistaken. Good luck to you. From what I read, you do this all the time.

frikativ54
02-11-2010, 12:39 AM
frikativ54, I don't have any idea who you are or why you are so filled with drama, but my name is Genke Cholada. I live in Las Vegas. I have no idea who this guy is you refer to, other than what I have read in past posts. You are once again mistaken. Good luck to you. From what I read, you do this all the time.

Genke Cholada!?!? You expect me to believe that one? Steve, didn't you go to school in Las Vegas?

frikativ54
02-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Genke Cholada!?!? You expect me to believe that one? Steve, didn't you go to school in Las Vegas?

I did a people search under that name, and there are no existing records in the U.S. Mods, ban this guy.

xpress34
02-11-2010, 01:42 AM
And here goes another....

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/18/business/19thomas-600.jpg

http://www.thadeathstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/train-wreck-big2.png

http://blog.sagar.org/blog.sagar.org/images/2008/10/trainwreck.jpg

Okay.... I'm sure you get the message... ;)

- Chris

treasurechest collectibles
02-11-2010, 02:10 AM

I can vouch for Genke I know his sister Pina....:D

TriplexXxSports
02-11-2010, 06:54 AM
I can vouch for Genke I know his sister Pina....:D

ROFLMAO!!!

BAWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!!!

allstarsplus
02-11-2010, 09:09 AM

This trumps all other retirements including Brett Favre's!!!!

Goodbye.

This was just a couple of days ago!!!! She's back!!!! So let me get this straight as I am trying to keep score.

You now think Steve Mears aka Suicide_Squeeze is Genke. You were convinced in your email to me a couple of days ago that Steve Mears was Yankees.Stub.

So you came back to give us your analysis based on your search of his name?

We couldn't find Vic Fanatic in any search either and he trolled here for over 100 posts and 5 days.

frighteningly similar to a recently banned member. The same is the case with the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis.

So was it the capitalization of words in sentences for emphasis and the liberal use of the ellipsis that now leads you to believe Genke is Steve Mears or some other tried and true method of detective work?

I found a great Forum where drama is the core of their Forum:

http://www.mediadomain.com/cgi-bin/netforum/atwt/a.cgi/1

http://www.thadeathstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/train-wreck-big2.png

This thread is officially a train wreck! Welcome back Frik! :D :D :D

allstarsplus
02-11-2010, 09:15 AM
I did a people search under that name, and there are no existing records in the U.S. Mods, ban this guy.

I did a search in Japan and Genkee Cholada is a Japanese name!

http://tv.rayrac.co.jp/search?q=Thai&t=&s=&d=&p=5

Also, who cares. Genke isn't the problem here.

allstarsplus
02-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I did a search in Japan and Genkee Cholada is a Japanese name!

http://tv.rayrac.co.jp/search?q=Thai&t=&s=&d=&p=5

Also, who cares. Genke isn't the problem here.

My Japanese is rusty, but Frik, this is for you!

うまくいけば、あなたの退職は、この時間は永続的です。ヘルプが必要。真剣に!

kellsox
02-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Allstar-
Why are you prolonging the agony of these OT threads? You are one of the members calling to clean up the boards and you are wasting time with debating nonsense with Frick and baiting her. Let it go...

Danny899
02-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I've lost count of all the members who have vowed to stop posting, only to come back.......

Love the conviction of these Drama Club members

Ironman, Ain't that the truth!! They say they're leaving and then they continue to post on other threads. "Oh, I'm only using the forum to buy things. But I'm done with this site for posting. Oh yeah, BUMP have you seen these items? BUMP, still looking! BIGGER BUMP! Still looking!! I'm leaving this forum for good, but by the way...." They're just overly sensitive hypocrites. Their promises to finally leave belie their actual actions. Also, you don't need to be the Chief of Detectives, to see that banned members are posting under new aliases. It's not difficult to recognize the many patterns of terms, statements, interests, amount of postings and personalities in their words. For what it's worth, when Frik posts about Astros items, it makes for great reading. So hopefully she will stop taking the bait of the trollers and return to adding to a positive environment. Also, the enforcement action the moderator(s) have taken here lately is exceptional and hopefully will be maintained. Happy Collecting!