PDA

View Full Version : Padres Fan Fest Feb. 13

Jayworld
02-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone planning on attending this event?

yankees.stub
02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone planning on attending this event?

Can you pick up some game used baseballs with MLB holograms? Against Mets, Dodgers and St. Louis?

Let me know please.

pietraynor
02-08-2010, 08:54 PM
If anyone goes, I'm looking for a Padres Jay Payton Jersey to add to my collection..Jay
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

The Kid
02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
if anyone can help me with anything of Tony Gwynn Jr(auto baseball/photo/gu anything) please let me know.

btown.7@gmail.com

scootmagroot
02-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Im going. Dont know if I'm gonna get any autographs really though. Depends on the lines, but its always 1 per. I saw Gwynn Jr. about 2 weeks ago eatin dinner.

Dont know if they will have any Payton jerseys anymore. they might have some autographed ones though. Ill keep an eye out, but need a guarantee youll take it off my hands if I find one. Not gonna spend money and be stuck with something I dont want.

Jayworld
02-09-2010, 12:06 AM
For those who have been before, what are the general prices on game-used jerseys? Are all the jerseys, BP jerseys, and helmets just the modern Padres stuff? No retro or turn-back-the-clock jerseys and items, I wonder?

Read where Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton will be signing.....

scootmagroot
02-09-2010, 12:36 AM
For those who have been before, what are the general prices on game-used jerseys? Are all the jerseys, BP jerseys, and helmets just the modern Padres stuff? No retro or turn-back-the-clock jerseys and items, I wonder?

Read where Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton will be signing.....

The prices vary between BP/Spring Training, Game Used, and signed. but they arent ridiculous like some other teams. you wont find an $800 Adrian Gonzalez jersey, or $300 helmet....infact, you wont find an Adrian Gonzalez because they typically auction those off later (but I got lucky and found a helmet of his last year)

they have the jerseys and pants from last years TBTC games, as well as some older brown pin stripes, blue pin stripes, and some older jerseys....all no name guys that havent sold in years past.

Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton....along with Gossage, Fingers, Garvey and some others.

ATigerFan
02-09-2010, 07:45 AM
By chance do you think they would have any stuff of Tim Reddings left from 2005? He was #39
I'm looking for anything of his to add to my collection if it's some what reasonable.

Jayworld
02-09-2010, 08:56 AM
The prices vary between BP/Spring Training, Game Used, and signed. but they arent ridiculous like some other teams. you wont find an $800 Adrian Gonzalez jersey, or $300 helmet....infact, you wont find an Adrian Gonzalez because they typically auction those off later (but I got lucky and found a helmet of his last year)

they have the jerseys and pants from last years TBTC games, as well as some older brown pin stripes, blue pin stripes, and some older jerseys....all no name guys that havent sold in years past.

Kurt Bevacqua, Jerry Coleman, and Garry Templeton....along with Gossage, Fingers, Garvey and some others.

I only collect items from 1975-84 period, more or less, but I would be interested in a TBTC jersey. Would also be interested in getting Kurt Bevacqua's auto. Didn't they wear 1974 all gold TBTC jerseys last year? What other jerseys did they wear?

Thanks,
Jay

The Kid
02-09-2010, 10:06 AM
scootmagroot when you go try to get some pics of the new retro jerseys they'll be wearing this year if possible

yankees.stub
02-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Im going. Dont know if I'm gonna get any autographs really though. Depends on the lines, but its always 1 per. I saw Gwynn Jr. about 2 weeks ago eatin dinner.

Dont know if they will have any Payton jerseys anymore. they might have some autographed ones though. Ill keep an eye out, but need a guarantee youll take it off my hands if I find one. Not gonna spend money and be stuck with something I dont want.

I will take any game used baseballs you can get your hands on.

If possible, I prefer against Dodgers, Mets and Cardinals.

Hopefully, these will not cost you much.

thanks in advance!

Jayworld
02-09-2010, 11:25 AM
As a follow-up for people that attended last year, is it possible to acquire a game used TBTC jersey for around $100?

Many thanks,
Jay

scootmagroot
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
As a follow-up for people that attended last year, is it possible to acquire a game used TBTC jersey for around $100?

Many thanks,
Jay

yes...but who are you looking for?

scootmagroot
02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
I will take any game used baseballs you can get your hands on.

If possible, I prefer against Dodgers, Mets and Cardinals.

Hopefully, these will not cost you much.

thanks in advance!

Im gonna go...but I dont know what I can get and I am only 1 person so I dont know what I can get. If anyone wants anything, let me know, and I will try. Im a season tix holder so I get in an hour early, so that will help, but I will NOT promise anything....and I will expect you to actually take what you asked for....no backing out.

Jayworld
02-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Scootmagroot:
Do you have an email address so we can converse offline? If so, please PM or email me.

Thanks.

scootmagroot
02-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Scootmagroot:
Do you have an email address so we can converse offline? If so, please PM or email me.

Thanks.

I dont like giving my email on here....seems people find it anyway and send me countless emails...but if you have AIM send me a msg, ill be on for a little bit.

Scooter2430

The Kid
02-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I dont like giving my email on here....seems people find it anyway and send me countless emails...but if you have AIM send me a msg, ill be on for a little bit.

Scooter2430

i may be sending you an IM when i get off work today

pietraynor
02-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Scootmagroot--thanks for the offer to help us who can't make it (I live in Ohio)..as for the Jay Payton jersey, I've got $179 for a game used (any style)..I'm only interested in game used--no issued, authentics, etc...thanks, Jay
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

tigerdale
02-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I'd be interested in a Wil Ledezma bat if they have one from when he was a Padre..........Thank you.........

dineen6
02-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I would be interested in any Adam Russell or Clayton Richard jerseys.....Please email me at dineen6@hotmail.com.........

ATigerFan
02-10-2010, 02:20 PM
By chance do you think they would have any stuff of Tim Reddings left from 2005? He was #39
I'm looking for anything of his to add to my collection if it's some what reasonable.
By reasonable I should have said a $100 or less. It could be game issued. I don't care Probably it's unlikely that there is anyhting of his left. But I figured it's worth a try. Thanks
You can email me at ahgr71 at att dot net.

scootmagroot
02-10-2010, 05:25 PM
I will probably only try top help 3 people. and must have a guarantee that it will be purchased from me as i dont want to be out the money for something i dont want.

ATigerFan
02-10-2010, 05:36 PM
You have my guarantee. If you happen to find anything of Tim's for $100 or less.
I will gladly send you a postal money order asap.
thanks.

scootmagroot
02-10-2010, 05:49 PM
You have my guarantee. If you happen to find anything of Tim's for $100 or less.
I will gladly send you a postal money order asap.
thanks.

He shouldnt be a problem. If i can find anything...ill get it. no worries. what number was he?

ATigerFan
02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
He was #39 He played for them briefly in 2005. Team/game issued is ok too. I know it's probably a long shot. But I appreciate you looking. thanks again

scootmagroot
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
T minus 13 hours.....so far only looking for Tim Redding, Phil Plantier, and Mike Cameron stuff for other people here.

chakes89
02-12-2010, 11:35 PM
I would be interested in any Bobby Basham stuff for under $50

Manram
02-13-2010, 12:01 AM
I would like any game used bats of players on the team from last year. lmk if you get anything

scootmagroot
02-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Any? I can get a ton. but like everyone else... I NEED a guarantee you will take it off my hands at an agreed upon price....and that needs to be ASAP

scootmagroot
02-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Any? I can get a ton. but like everyone else... I NEED a guarantee you will take it off my hands at an agreed upon price....and that needs to be ASAP

Im going to bed.....put down a price if you want to guarantee to take them from me. and if i like it...ill get some.

Sincityson
02-13-2010, 03:43 AM
Anyone know if they'd have any jerseys from the 2002 to 2004 seasons? of is it mainly '09 items?

sCs

scootmagroot
02-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Just got back from FriarFest.

Picked up the following:

Nick Hundley GU bat (he signed it later)
Nick Hundley GU Helmet (signed it later)
Chase Headley GU Bat (signed it later)
Jerry Hairston Jr. GU Reds bat (signed it later)
Tony Gwynn Jr GU Helmet
Aaron Poreda GU BP jersey
Matt Antonelli GI jersey
Edwin Moreno GU jersey (for someone else on the board)
and Jake Peavy (I hope) GU Hat (need to do some research on it to verify Peavy's use)

scootmagroot
02-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Heres the picture of everything

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii75/ScootMagroot/P2130574.jpg

The Kid
02-14-2010, 12:19 AM
hey if that is a gwynn helmet i may be interested in it. congrats on the pickups by the way

schubert1970
02-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Anyone see any Leblanc stuff? Still looking for a jersey.

scootmagroot
02-14-2010, 09:27 AM

I had one in my box and decided not to grab it. they had a bunch. if youre still interested, i already sent out an email to the person in charge about some other stuff. I can see if she will still sell one.

millerbr
02-14-2010, 09:33 AM
I had one in my box and decided not to grab it. they had a bunch. if youre still interested, i already sent out an email to the person in charge about some other stuff. I can see if she will still sell one.

I was not able to make it being out of town and all. If you hear back if they had anything left over I would be interested in a helmet or a jersey. If you could let me know if you hear anything back it would be greatly appreciated.

randyjbeck
02-14-2010, 09:46 AM

Is it to late to see if they have some Edmonds, Greene, or Eckstein jerseys

scootmagroot
02-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Is it to late to see if they have some Edmonds, Greene, or Eckstein jerseys

They didnt have any Edmonds that I saw. I still have one from last year though. Greene I didnt see any, but found out later someone did purchase one. Dont think any were left. and they didnt have any Eckstein. They will probably auction his off.

scootmagroot
02-14-2010, 11:02 AM
scootmagroot when you go try to get some pics of the new retro jerseys they'll be wearing this year if possible

They will be wearing the 1984 home white for the first "throwback Thursday" April 15th. and then the rest of them they will wear the 1978 road brown jersey

mchmaj
02-14-2010, 11:16 AM
i have his game used white jersey
email me marchrisyr@gmail.com
lmk
thanks

mchmaj
02-14-2010, 11:27 AM
i went to frairfest yesterday and i went around 1030am and i know about season tix holder going at 9am.
so i didnt expect to find anything but i did found three throwback game used padres helmets. they are in the bottom pile along of the all game used navy blue helmets from 90s. the inside of the throwback helmets has blue color so people didnt bother to check the outside of the helmets as its brown :)

i got chase headley, chris burke and jody gerut throwback helmets.
i did do some research and the padres worn throwback uniforms on april 25th 2009 so its only game they worn throwback uniforms???

i also picked up game used blue helmet by Scott Hairston

for the jerseys i picked up two mark prior jerseys and he never did made to 2008 season but he did play for padres during spring training and did he ever played during regular season in 2008 ??

i also got two game used jerseys by Baek and one white used jersey by blanco

my children had fun at frairfest and rest of the afternoon we spent time on the lawn and watching little kids playing baseball behind the stadium :)

marcus

schubert1970
02-14-2010, 01:09 PM

I'd appreciate it. Been trying to get one for a while now.

txs

Bill

scootmagroot
02-14-2010, 01:47 PM
I'd appreciate it. Been trying to get one for a while now.

txs

Bill

they had a bunch, so as soon as I hear back from her, I will find out and let you know. any type in particular? blue, sand, white, cool base? camo?

schubert1970
02-14-2010, 03:54 PM
they had a bunch, so as soon as I hear back from her, I will find out and let you know. any type in particular? blue, sand, white, cool base? camo?

Would like to get a Camo or Blue from '08 and Sand from '09.

schubert1970
02-14-2010, 04:08 PM

Almost forgot or a Blue from '09.

Dominic3464
02-14-2010, 04:22 PM
i went to frairfest yesterday and i went around 1030am and i know about season tix holder going at 9am.
so i didnt expect to find anything but i did found three throwback game used padres helmets. they are in the bottom pile along of the all game used navy blue helmets from 90s. the inside of the throwback helmets has blue color so people didnt bother to check the outside of the helmets as its brown :)

i got chase headley, chris burke and jody gerut throwback helmets.
i did do some research and the padres worn throwback uniforms on april 25th 2009 so its only game they worn throwback uniforms???

i also picked up game used blue helmet by Scott Hairston

for the jerseys i picked up two mark prior jerseys and he never did made to 2008 season but he did play for padres during spring training and did he ever played during regular season in 2008 ??

i also got two game used jerseys by Baek and one white used jersey by blanco

my children had fun at frairfest and rest of the afternoon we spent time on the lawn and watching little kids playing baseball behind the stadium :)

marcus
Hi Marcus (MCHMAJ) ... got a question about those throwback helmets...would you pls. drop me an email? uneek@usermail.com...thanks much... Dominic

schubert1970
02-14-2010, 06:02 PM

In 2008 his number was 58.

randyjbeck
02-14-2010, 07:06 PM
I have been looking for a Camo Jersey player doesnt matter all that much. How much did the jerseys run at the fest?

scootmagroot
02-14-2010, 07:44 PM
it would have been a lot easier if people had said something to me before going. i dont know if i will be able to get anything now...though i am going to try.

as far as pricing...how much are you guys willing to pay for them? send me an email so we can keep it off here

Scooter2403@yahoo.com

deburton
02-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Scootmagroot, please send me an e-mail. I would like to ask about Padres camo jerseys.
thanks, David

foulball19@msn.com