PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez bats

nationals2k9
02-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi All,

I just moved to Cleveland to start a new job and have more expenses than expected and may need to slightly thin out my Manny collection.

Bats I will move under the right circumstances:

* Circa 2002 LVS 271 ash bat - PSA/DNA letter, graded 8.5 $425

* Circa 2004 LVS 318 M9 bat - POUNDED in all the right places with exceptional tar and '24' on knob $475

* 2008 LVS 318 M9 bat - moderate use, beautiful bat, just 1 of 3 bats sent to Manny with 'M' stamped in knob. BMH confirmed this and I have PM to share or you can probably find doing a search on here $425

* 2007 two-tone SAM bat - moderate use, used Aug/Sept '07 and can supply pic or two from Getty. Confirmed with SAM details of bat $425

* 2003 two-tone XBat with flag - heavy use, beautiful gold full name Manny signature with "game used" connotation, have pics of signing TRADE ONLY (or cash + trade)

Please email me for more pictures and details along with any questions. I will certainly look at best offers. I will also entertain trades of one or more bats for any older Manny bats (Cooper, etc) or Chase Utley, Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr bats.

Just so there's some visual representation, the bats are (from top) #'s - 6, 7, 9, 14, 15 respectively in the attached picture. Please don't ask about other bats. These will all likely go to an auction house rather quickly if not sold here.

Thanks, Michael
michael_benko@yahoo.com

PwKw13
02-06-2010, 11:37 PM
E-mail sent.

Thanks,
- Ken
woltersk@embarqmail.com

nationals2k9
02-08-2010, 09:20 AM
No longer for sale....

Too much work to answer questions and have people go back and forth on making a decision. Will try and sell in the future if there's any interest.

Thanks, MB