PDA

View Full Version : Anaconda Sports Inc ANY INFO ?

Lokee
02-04-2010, 05:31 PM
I have a chance to pick up a couple items that come with LOA from Anaconda Sports Inc. Is Anyone familiar with this company. I did some research on their site but am not sure of authenticity. Thanks

https://secure.anacondasports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HtmlView?catalogId=10551&storeId=10201&page=about_mema.jsp#auto

stlbats
02-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I have bought several things from them like dozens of Official MLB balls, bats, and things but nothing GU or signed. They are a reputable company, I didnt really realize they sold much memorabilia other than supplies.

Jason

Lokee
02-04-2010, 05:48 PM
from their site:

The corporate management team at Anaconda has established great relations with agents, promoters and business managers of some of the greatest sports heroes of our times. This in turn has enabled us to possess an outstanding collection of signed memoribilia in the world of sports. Many of our autographed items were obtained through personal signings held on site at Anaconda Sports. Such legends include Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Mickey Mantle, Steve Carlton, Phil Niekro, Bobby Thomson, Roger Staubach, Floyd Patterson, Y.A. Tittle, Don Larsen, Gaylord Perry and George Foster. We have also participated in other signing events off site where we obtained items autographed by reigning superstars like Ken Griffey, Jr., Derek Jeter, Mike Piazza, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Giambi, Carlos Delgado, and Nomar Garciaparra. We also feature autographed products from the top Hall of Fame recipients in every major sport such as Larry Bird in the NBA, Walter Payton of the NFL and Nolan Ryan, George Brett, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, and Frank Robinson of baseball immortality. We also have Official Rawlings World Series baseballs signed and inscribed by all the World Series MVP's from 1978 to the present. Each piece of memorabilia comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Manram
02-04-2010, 06:25 PM
I have bought MLB Black baseballs from them. i didn't have any problems

yankees.stub
02-04-2010, 06:35 PM
I have purchased baseballs from them in the past. Did have a chance to look at the game used selection but ... I did nothing.

Stick to what I know.

allstarsplus
02-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I have bought unused baseballs from them before with no issues.

Capital-Sports
02-04-2010, 07:25 PM
I purchased a nice amount of Enos Slaughter/Al Barlick signed photos from them.

Never had a problem.

geoff
02-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Bought from them A few Times And no Problems.

legaleagle92481
02-05-2010, 01:02 AM
I have a chance to pick up a couple items that come with LOA from Anaconda Sports Inc. Is Anyone familiar with this company. I did some research on their site but am not sure of authenticity. Thanks

https://secure.anacondasports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HtmlView?catalogId=10551&storeId=10201&page=about_mema.jsp#auto

They used to sell alot of Steiner stuff and they are great for bulk purchases of unsigned product. They have been in business for a very long time.

vdsporty25
02-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I have purchased from numerous times....mostly MLB Baseballs by the dozen with no problems