PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wilson

rwoodsbats
02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Looking for a Dan Wilson game used, issued or store bought home jersey from the Seattle Mariners. I'm working on finishing my Wilson display and its one of two things I'm missing.
Any help is always appreciated!! Thank you!

deburton
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Hi, any way that you could post pics of your Dan Wilson display? thanks, David
foulball19@msn.com

rwoodsbats
03-03-2010, 02:28 AM
I sure will post some pictures! Thank you for the interest

rwoodsbats
03-04-2010, 02:44 AM

So here is my Dan Wilson catchers gear, I'm only missing the helmet, which I get to see once a year in a great friend of mines collections. Atleast I know its in good hands. Looking for game used/issued jersey, cleats, pants and bat. Thanks for showing interest

mariner_gamers
03-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Holy smokes that's the mask with the wicked damage from a foul tip or runaway Mr. Snappy. I have seen a couple of Wilson's masks but remember that one specifically. It has a new chin pad cause the original was smashed out by the same force that caused that huge dent. I guess I had forgotten you acquired that one it is quite a piece! Hey I bet that mask would be an easy photo match! Now you just need my helmet and the glove Walt also got from the original purchase. I have seen the glove pop-up here and there but not in many, many years. I see the helmet once a week when I feed and water it....:p

rwoodsbats
04-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Update on what I'm looking for to complete my Dan wilson display:

I was able to get a Dan Wilson signed road jersey (thank you very,very much Davis) So now I'm looking for a pair of mariners game used/issued road pants. Don't need to be from wilson, would prefer it but I'm just looking to make a nice display.

Also, thank you Davis for letting me feed and water the Wilson catchers helmet while I was visiting!!

Any help is always appreciated.

Best
Ryan

r_woods24@hotmail.com (r_woods24@hotmail.com)

deburton
04-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Ryan, thanks for sharing your Dan Wilson collection. Not only was he the best catcher in the M's history, He was a well liked and respected person and a credit to the organization. Thanks again, David