PDA

View Full Version : Evan Longoria.. Worth to pay for his signature?

yankees.stub
02-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Evan will be signing at the Steiner show in LI - NYC and I was wondering if it is worth it to pay for his signature?

Being a New Yorker and a New York fan, I dont pay to get out of towner autograph - with the exception for Alexander Ovechkin and Magic Johnson.

As a trade value for my friends and relatives in FL, it might worth something but that is more inclusive than I wanted.

So to the point of my question, would you paid for an item even if you know there is no value in it for you? Or do you pay for it on a speculation basis?

legaleagle92481
02-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Evan will be signing at the Steiner show in LI - NYC and I was wondering if it is worth it to pay for his signature?

Being a New Yorker and a New York fan, I dont pay to get out of towner autograph - with the exception for Alexander Ovechkin and Magic Johnson.

As a trade value for my friends and relatives in FL, it might worth something but that is more inclusive than I wanted.

So to the point of my question, would you paid for an item even if you know there is no value in it for you? Or do you pay for it on a speculation basis?

Here is a q, will it cost you less to get it at the show than purchasing a Steiner or other major company certified one off Ebay? If you are looking to speculate that is the site to do it on you get stuff much cheaper than Steiner or any other company will sell it to you at. If you care about meeting him and getting a pic, shaking his hand and chatting for a minute than go to the signing but if you are just speculating and could care less about meeting him I would just use Ebay. What part of NY are you from by the way? I am from Long Island.