PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Barry Sanders -- For your Super Bowl party!

jbcindc
02-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Evidently Barry Sanders is auctioning himself on e-bay to attend your Super Bowl party with the proceeds going to charity. It appears that for the low, low price of a Tom Brady game worn throwback jersey you can have an actual game used Barry Sanders in your home this Sunday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tasting-Greatness-in-Your-Own-Home-with-BARRY-SANDERS_W0QQitemZ200431455860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTi ckets_Experiences?hash=item2eaaa54e74

Jason

joelsabi
02-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Evidently Barry Sanders is auctioning himself on e-bay to attend your Super Bowl party with the proceeds going to charity. It appears that for the low, low price of a Tom Brady game worn throwback jersey you can have an actual game used Barry Sanders in your home this Sunday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tasting-Greatness-in-Your-Own-Home-with-BARRY-SANDERS_W0QQitemZ200431455860QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTi ckets_Experiences?hash=item2eaaa54e74

Jason

That would be super cool. Barry must have a private jet.

joelsabi
02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
That would be super cool. Barry must have a private jet.

damn. hes not at the superbowl party im going to.
76 bids. $17,000 winning bid.

legaleagle92481
02-07-2010, 12:11 PM
damn. hes not at the superbowl party im going to.
76 bids. $17,000 winning bid.

As much as people diss jersey values on here at least there is something to sell someday and make a portion of your money back and you can get years of enjoyment out of it if you so wish but after the four hour game is over its over and you have nothing to sell except for the handful of autos you got Barry to sign. Plus you are watching the game in your house on TV and Barry is not the most outgoing guy and I cannot see him being the life of the party. If I were going to spend that kind of money. I would actually go to the game with maybe three other people and have fun in the sun down there and have caught the Pro Bowl also and went to the Hunt Live Auction and picked up some gamers with the difference in money. To me that would all be much more memorable than having an extra guest at my Super Bowl party that I paid $17,000 to come if I were paying guests I would rather have a supermodel. But at least the winner can tell everyone he knows Barry Sanders used his restroom and sat on his couch.