PDA

View Full Version : Who will be this Year's NFL Hall of Famers? Is Kurt Warner a future HOFer

legaleagle92481
02-04-2010, 10:32 AM
This year's class my guess is Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Dick Lebeau, Shannon Sharpe and Floyd Little with Cris Carter coming up short again and Tim Brown not getting in on his first try. As far as Warner I think he should get in because he had six domiant seasons, won two MVPs, went to three Super Bowls with two different franchises that were sad sacks before he arrived winning won and had some of the best SB performances a QB ever had. The soft middle part of his career where he was hurt and benched alot will hurt him plus his career numbers in the yards and TDs department are nothing special. Even though I think he should get in i wonder if he will be this decade's Terrell Davis a guy who had some amazing years, won big games and awards but did not do it that long and lacked the big career numbers resulting in him not getting in.

joelsabi
02-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Yes on Warner

more superbowls than marino
hed be the first hof connected to arena football league
super nice guy, reminded me of roger staubach's demeaner

sox83cubs84
02-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I'd definitely be happy to see Warner enshrined when he's eligible. This year, I'm hoping for recognition at last for Richard Dent....MVP in Super Bowl XX and DE on the greatest defense in NFL history ('85 Bears).

Dave M.
Chicago area

Manram
02-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Warner will eventually make it to the hall of fame

scottanservitz
02-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Hall of Famer for sure! And a great guy as well.