PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks jerseys/uniforms & sneakers

NYCrulesU
02-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Anyone have any? Either to show off or to sell. I'd like to see what you have.

sportscentury
02-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Anyone have any? Either to show off or to sell. I'd like to see what you have.

J., I actually sold a collection of Knicks game worn items just today (Crawford, Z-Bo, Q-Rich, and Kryptonate jerseys and shoes). Very odd coincidence, as I usually don't acquire (or sell) much Knicks stuff. I'll let you know when more come my way. Also, if you haven't already, you should see MeiGray's selection of Knicks jerseys purchased directly from the team at:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=4508&scId=4508&oldParentID=4212

NYCrulesU
02-03-2010, 09:42 PM
J., I actually sold a collection of Knicks game worn items just today (Crawford, Z-Bo, Q-Rich, and Kryptonate jerseys and shoes). Very odd coincidence, as I usually don't acquire (or sell) much Knicks stuff. I'll let you know when more come my way. Also, if you haven't already, you should see MeiGray's selection of Knicks jerseys purchased directly from the team at:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=4508&scId=4508&oldParentID=4212

I'm currently eyeing a few items from MeiGray ;) If you ever come across any Gallinari game worn shoes I would certainly like to have a shot at them.

sportscentury
02-03-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm currently eyeing a few items from MeiGray ;) If you ever come across any Gallinari game worn shoes I would certainly like to have a shot at them.

They are tough because he wears his shoes until they die. Real Gallinari game worn shoes are worn in many, many games. I will let you know if I get any.

NYCrulesU
02-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks for that information about Gallinari's shoes. :) I never knew that.

sox83cubs84
02-03-2010, 09:55 PM
There are 3 2004-05 Knicks home jerseys, one of which is a TBTC 1979-80 style, on eBay with a closing time at roughly 6PM CST on the 4th.

Dave M.
Chicago area

legaleagle92481
02-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Noone has bid on D.G.'s Christmas jersey on NBA auctions yet it has been up for awhile the start bid is $500 but that is a few hundred less than MEIGray usually sells them for. They have other Knicks without bids as well. I think the Knicks jerseys will not get much action on there because they do not have any big names, they are many games under .500, there are alot of their jerseys on the market thanks to the longtime deal with MEIGRAY and the big collectors are going after the much rarer Lakers, Celts and Cavs jerseys many of which are from big name guys. So for Knicks collectors i think there will be a few steals in that auction.