PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got something from Favrenvikes09

perlman9
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I like a few of the items but got taken by James Toler on here who had a lot of similar items and ended his username with 09. I am NOT trying to start conspiracy theories, but am leery since it seems very similar. I am hoping I am just overly cautious and again, am not accusing anything wrong with Favrenvikes09 and am hoping he is a reputable addition to the forum. Hoping to hear some success stories....

chakes89
02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Same here

34swtns
02-01-2010, 11:22 PM
He asked for pictures of the Berrian jersey I had for sale last week.
I sent them and never heard another word from him.........
rude much?

jobathenut
02-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Man i hate that.That is my biggest pet peeve.At least tell me you recieved the email.:mad:
rude much?

Neely8
02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
rude much?

He did the same thing to me too so don't feel bad.

AWA85
02-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Just wanted to say I recently sold a bat to Farvenvikes09, and James was great to work with. He replied to emails very promptly and let me know his plan for payment. He has been great to work with and just wanted to share my experience dealing with him.

Jags Fan Dan
02-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Just wanted to say I recently sold a bat to Farvenvikes09, and James was great to work with. He replied to emails very promptly and let me know his plan for payment. He has been great to work with and just wanted to share my experience dealing with him.
Adam,
Are you saying it is James Toler?

chakes89
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
James Toler had no problem buying items

He had trouble shipping them when he "Sold" them

Lokee
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Scammers like to get you to send a picture of the item so they can go to other forums and even ebay and try and sell it even though they don't have it they at least have a picture. I was victim of this on a another board.

Neely8
02-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Well if this guy IS James Toler I will say that he MAJORLY jerked me around tire kicking me several other times so it wouldn't surprise me at all if it is him. Not to say this Favrenvikes09 guy didn't do the same thing to me too if it isn't. :rolleyes:

lehmsbobby
02-06-2010, 11:59 PM
just paid him for something and hope to god it gets sent...

i didnt see this before so im praying...

can you say something james???

lehmsbobby
02-10-2010, 09:32 PM
just received my bat... looks great.
James was a pleasure to deal with just wanted everyone to know.

legaleagle92481
02-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Man i hate that.That is my biggest pet peeve.At least tell me you recieved the email.:mad:

I second that it is so frustrating. People have requested pictures of five plus items from me and then nary a word. So I am left to wonder did my return email get spammed? I think it is a combination of scammers looking for pics of legit items to use for a bait and switch with unsuspecting buyers or people are just rude.

punch
02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
I bought a baseball cap from Favrenvikes09 recently and he was SUPER easy to get a hold of and I received it today. Answered all my emails & seems to be a nice guy. I wouldn't worry about doing business with him at all.

He's selling off a lot of his stuff to pickup a great helmet from one of his fav players. Something he can't pass up.