PDA

View Full Version : i will NEVER bid in historic auction again!

amex46
06-23-2006, 03:12 PM
due to the lack of respect i got when i called several times about items and due to the fact that they were completly unprofessional in regards to how they basically gave everyone on this forum a big F**k y*u by dismissing all the questions about the jerseys in question. anyone else have the same feelings.

Eric
06-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Amex-

I sent you a private message AND i posted a follow up to your last posting about historic. Please say specifically what happened. You can not say what you're saying without offering any concrete statement

I also had emailed your personal account and never heard back from you.

Eric

Frank
06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
due to the lack of respect i got when i called several times about items and due to the fact that they were completly unprofessional in regards to how they basically gave everyone on this forum a big F**k y*u by dismissing all the questions about the jerseys in question. anyone else have the same feelings.

amex46:

What do you personally have against Historic? I know some people on here had problems with them, but you clearly have it out for them. You've made 24 posts since you've gotten here and here is the breakdown of your posts:

9 Negative To Historic
4 Against Bernie
3 Didn't Make Sense
2 Against Grey Flannel
2 Question
1 Question About Lou
1 Helped A User
1 Negative To Steiner
1 Selling Something

Now I could care less how many posts you make or what anybody on here talks about but when the majority of your posts are negative to a specific company, it really makes me wonder.
Tell us, what items did you really bid on in Historic? Why do you have it out for them? Have you ever even bid?

I'm not trying to start a fight here, but it's just odd that you are always against them and hardly pick on anybody else (except Bernie and Grey Flannel).