PDA

View Full Version : Danilo Gallinari

NYCrulesU
01-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Looking to buy Danilo Gallinari game worn jersey and shoes.

I know of the Meigray and NBA.com items. I'm looking for items from other sources or private collections.

Thanks

legaleagle92481
01-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Looking to buy Danilo Gallinari game worn jersey and shoes.

I know of the Meigray and NBA.com items. I'm looking for items from other sources or private collections.

Thanks

I wouldn't buy anything that did not orignate with MEI Gray to my knowledge they get all of his Knicks jerseys. So even if it is from a private collection be sure it originated from MEI Gray.

NYCrulesU
01-29-2010, 01:48 AM
I wouldn't buy anything that did not orignate with MEI Gray to my knowledge they get all of his Knicks jerseys. So even if it is from a private collection be sure it originated from MEI Gray.

I agree. I would get all of my jerseys from them. I spoke to them and they said they do not get game worn sneakers and such. That's mainly what I would be looking for from other avenues. I would, of course, use my best judgement before buying :) But thank you for the advice.

Sadly, I need to come up with $300 to put the jersey I want on layaway with them. I'm currently trying to sell a multi-signed baseball I have but no luck so far. Money is tight right now but only until March. I don't want to lose the jersey. Well, if it's meant to be it will happen.

legaleagle92481
01-29-2010, 09:36 AM
I agree. I would get all of my jerseys from them. I spoke to them and they said they do not get game worn sneakers and such. That's mainly what I would be looking for from other avenues. I would, of course, use my best judgement before buying :) But thank you for the advice.

Sadly, I need to come up with $300 to put the jersey I want on layaway with them. I'm currently trying to sell a multi-signed baseball I have but no luck so far. Money is tight right now but only until March. I don't want to lose the jersey. Well, if it's meant to be it will happen.

Well they have usually two sales a year. One in the summer and one around the holidays. Last summer they took 30% off of jerseys from the season that had just ended and 50% off jerseys from seasons before that. This past holiday season they took 30% off last season's jerseys and 50% off jerseys from seasons before that. The present season's jerseys were not on sale. Some jerseys do not last to their sales but most do and they have alot of Danilo as available on their site so I think it is a safe bet that they will have a few when they have their next sale. I know it is hard to wait but if you want to save alot of money it is worth it. Last summer from the sale I got a $1,750 Dirk jersey for under $900. This year I am waiting to pick up Brandon Roy, Jason Kidd and Joe Johnson jerseys from it.