PDA

View Full Version : Chris Johnson Game Worn jersey help

josportsco
01-27-2010, 02:42 AM
I recently saw a Chris Johnson game worn jersey for sale. May have been ebay? Does anyone recall seeing this 2009 white road jersey? If so where was it being offered at. Also does anyone know whom the seller or buyer is/was. you can contact me directly jarrod@josportsco.com

Jarrod

chaidinar
01-27-2010, 09:01 AM
It was eBay. Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310195479926&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

chaidinar
02-05-2010, 06:25 PM
and its back...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chris-Johnson-Tennessee-Titans-Game-worn-Used-Jersey_W0QQitemZ310198600491QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item483947032b

josportsco
02-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the email. I see it and do not like it. MY opinion. Probably a pretty good one since Chris and JOSportsco did a deal this last year and we have already recieved some of his game worn with more coming. There is one major problem with this jersey in which we can not elaberate on because it would be easy to adjust on the jersey to make it seem as a real gamer.

nickacs
02-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the email. I see it and do not like it. MY opinion. Probably a pretty good one since Chris and JOSportsco did a deal this last year and we have already recieved some of his game worn with more coming. There is one major problem with this jersey in which we can not elaberate on because it would be easy to adjust on the jersey to make it seem as a real gamer.

JO, so this particular jersey is or is not one from your company? Because if so, wouldn't it have your tagging inside of it to know that's its a "true" and "legit" gamer? Although the latest Ebay description says he got it from one of the coaches. Just wondering because I really liked it and the thought has crossed my mind that was to maybe submit an offer for it, but now maybe not! Would like to know your thoughts, if it's possible to share so I wouldn't get duped.
Thanks...

TNT29
02-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Has anyone been able to photo match it to a game? I can't find a photo that matches that mark next to the front number 2.

Aloving77
02-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Jarrod,

I sent Brian an e-mail about Titans jerseys, but haven received a response yet. Could you e-mail me at ALoving77@aol.com ? Thanks.

Adam