PDA

View Full Version : New Pete Rose Documentary

schubert1970
01-26-2010, 12:56 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100125/SPT04/301250100/1055/NEWS/New+Pete+Rose+film+coming

All you Rose fans need to check this out! Click the link to the teaser clip..it's about time someone painted Rose in a positive light since he can't do it himself. I got goose bumps watchig this teaser clip. AWSOME!!!!

Bill

schubert1970
01-26-2010, 01:03 AM
http://barkingfishentertainment.com/4192/index.html

Here is the direct link to the clip.

chicagoglen
01-26-2010, 05:40 AM
That was chilling! Loved it.

tacprc
01-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Great music!

jbsportstuff
01-28-2010, 10:29 AM
CEI - a well known memorobilia/framing company is putting this together. The owner of the place, Charles, has shown me several different things that they are going to put with this piece. He's interviewing TONS of HOF'er, ex-teamates, ect......It should be excellent!

Buster
01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100125/SPT04/301250100/1055/NEWS/New+Pete+Rose+film+coming

All you Rose fans need to check this out! Click the link to the teaser clip..it's about time someone painted Rose in a positive light since he can't do it himself. I got goose bumps watchig this teaser clip. AWSOME!!!!

Bill

Hey Bill,

I would go as far as saying I'll bet this "release" has a great deal to do with Pete finally getting serious support in getting elected into the hall of fame.

Yeah, he screwed up. But he's human. He's apologized, even if his way of doing it took too long, and was something other than smelling of total sincereity. The man doesn't believe he did anything to harm baseball, and that's because his betting was simply based on who he thought was going to win. He didn't go down that "I'm throwing a game for coin" nonsense. Argue it all you want, I'm with Pete on this. He bet on teams to win.

It's ridiculous he's not in the hall. The dude belongs. It's that simple. I wish Selig would reinstate him already and let the veteran voters do their thing. It would be nice for the bum to do one worthwhile thing while he was commish. Pete's gonna be seventy years old next year. That's hard to believe. Man, I'm feeling old all of a sudden.

Buster

schubert1970
03-30-2010, 07:28 PM
A new teaser has been put up. Check it out...some interview with Perez Schmidt and others......

http://www.barkingfishentertainment.com/4192/teaser.html

p.s. WWE or RAW it was embarassing and sad.....

RJB44
04-03-2010, 09:09 PM
One of the frames showed a Phillies player wearing #14, but it wasn't Rose. Someone wasn't paying attention during the editing of this piece.

billie-boy
04-03-2010, 09:28 PM
One of the frames showed a Phillies player wearing #14, but it wasn't Rose. Someone wasn't paying attention during the editing of this piece.

Sure looks like Pete Rose? He has a first baseman's glove on. So if it wasn't Rose, who is the player?

sportscentury
04-04-2010, 07:48 AM
"Hit King" is embroidered on the collar of his striped button-down. Now that's funny.

RJB44, I could not find the "Pete Rose imposter" either. Could you describe the frame and give us an estimate as to when in the teaser it appears?

billie-boy
04-04-2010, 03:23 PM
"Hit King" is embroidered on the collar of his striped button-down. Now that's funny.

RJB44, I could not find the "Pete Rose imposter" either. Could you describe the frame and give us an estimate as to when in the teaser it appears?

He is (I think) referring to the picture of Pete Rose diving back to tag the Dodger baserunner. It comes towards the end of the trailer. I believe it is Pete Rose. Looks like his forearm reaching down, his physical make-up. The hair looks a bit long, but that's the only question mark to me.

The movie will be interesting, looking forward to it.

RJB44
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Ok, maybe I am wrong, I didn't think this was Rose, (shaggy hair?) but I can't think of who else it may be. Upon closer examination, It looks like it is Pete. At first I wasn't quite sure if that was Rose's name on the back either.