PDA

View Full Version : Rings

ivo610
01-25-2010, 06:10 PM
How much would a NFL Hall of Fame ring be worth from a player in the inaugural class of 1963? Is there anything I need to be careful to look for as far as forgeries? Do salesmen samples have anything different on them? As always thanks guys.

cohibasmoker
01-25-2010, 10:49 PM
How much would a NFL Hall of Fame ring be worth from a player in the inaugural class of 1963? Is there anything I need to be careful to look for as far as forgeries? Do salesmen samples have anything different on them? As always thanks guys.

Make sure the seller provides you with a notarized letter stating that the seller has the authority to sell the ring. The last thing you want to do is buy a ring and later find out it was reported either lost or stolen.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

ivo610
01-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Make sure the seller provides you with a notarized letter stating that the seller has the authority to sell the ring. The last thing you want to do is buy a ring and later find out it was reported either lost or stolen.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

good call! I never thought about it being stolen. What price range is right? $1,000? $10,000? more?

cohibasmoker
01-26-2010, 07:43 AM
good call! I never thought about it being stolen. What price range is right? $1,000? $10,000? more?

There are too many questions to be asked and answered before a value can be put on the ring. The first is, the authenticity issue. Below is a link to a site that I visit every now and again. Maybe you'll be able to get a better idea on values and such.

http://www.championship-rings.net/

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net