PDA

View Full Version : Dave Miedema knows the way to a girls heart...

grenda12
01-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I want to give a special thanks to Dave Miedema for finding me a beautiful Pierzynski bat that has the LVS 125th Anniversary logo on it at SoxFest.

I have been wanting one of these since LVS announced putting the logo's on all the player's bats this year and have been in search ever since. Thanks to Dave he has ended my hunt for this elusive treasure.

The bat has a couple hairline cracks and nice ball marks. It also has the MLB Hologram on it.

Thanks again Dave on the AWESOME find!

metsbats
01-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Nice pickup Liz. The bat that is, not Mr. Miedema :p

But seriously, Dave's one of the hobby's nicest people whom I've dealt with over the last 18 years.

joelsabi
01-25-2010, 04:26 PM
I want to give a special thanks to Dave Miedema for finding me a beautiful Pierzynski bat that has the LVS 125th Anniversary logo on it at SoxFest.

I have been wanting one of these since LVS announced putting the logo's on all the player's bats this year and have been in search ever since. Thanks to Dave he has ended my hunt for this elusive treasure.

The bat has a couple hairline cracks and nice ball marks. It also has the MLB Hologram on it.

Thanks again Dave on the AWESOME find!

very cool bat. pierzynski went 1 for 3 with a sacrifice on that game. hit off Casey Fien.

anyways glad dave was able to help you out. dave likes to spoil the classy women on the board. ;)